FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

From what i have seen in the BoTC server when they are evil they seek information and reads alot more then when they do town? But thats really my only other pick up

1 Like

Do not remind me of that game :dizzy_face:

Me and mag share a brain

Yo Hazard is town.

1 Like

Australian Hive mind lets go

I’m not going to lie: when people said they thought you were towny, I expected more than a few basic AtE posts from you. I don’t have a specific response in mind, but I was looking to see how you handled the pressure.

At a minimum, I would expect that you, as town, would make an attempt to sort your would-be executioner. I would expect that to be a priority for you, and you’ve shown a good sense for it in the past. But here - nothing. People told you I was shooting you, and you didn’t seem to want to investigate me. Even now, it feels like you’re speaking to me like you know I’m town? I don’t sense a spark. Bear in mind, I’m not asking you to give a read on me now - I’m obviously not interested, and that window has passed. I need to see something that makes me think you’re not scum in antispew right now.

1 Like

If you are referring to the Amnesiac and Lizard game. I feel much more stressed because I don’t like being DEMON for one.

Which one you have been evil alot in that server

Moll and Cyan

I was more refering to the amnesiac game. It was how i called you out to eevee

Is that the lizard game? I just made some characters for Void i didnt watch XD

Even that game was a bit embarrasing. I presented eevee some TMI and it was enough for her to deathtunnel me

1 Like

Fair

Can I please not get evil there ever again :pray:

Nah how That server works is you either become locked good or locked evil

you couldnt even make a proper scumteam based off open ended logic

Shut

two of your partners were outted and you didnt state they were probably evil

The og Al had demon was alot stronger and involved alot more death XD happy void changed it tbh

1 Like
Ashlyn convo with Apocryphal

I find most of this funny, but I am just bothered a bit by the bottom “eh i beleive it okay” thing. I struggle in thinking of why but I read it as maybe wolfy? This is me knowing the content of the posts isn’t serious in nature