Death

SHUT

1 Like

ATNoName: Yeah, maybe. You’re a midget.

CRichard: I am not a midget.

1 Like

uwu

What

I think that Litten post is interesting 1808 since a Zorvo/Leafia world does seem possible from where my suspicions stand.

Zorvo I have seen respond to pressure like aggressively and do aggro posts in general, not sure how AI it is but it kinda pings me as wolfy

This is town

VOTE: Apocryphal

oh okay, just finger of suspicion. But can’t change votes for some reason.

1 Like

Lmao

yeah sounds like darkjoy-catting to me.

I am a little paranoid given the encounter we had where I was townreading w!you, but I think I lean you as town. If gauva is scum, you are pretty for certain town

particularly this struck me as towny for the arctic comment, especially given

this from earlier when it comes to Arctic

Zorvo is straight wolf, I think their push against me has been in bad faith and as I said before, I thought their interactions with Leafia were wolfy which is why I said that it’s likely there’s at LEAST one wolf (Honestly multiple) in Zorvo, GGhana and Leafia

i think i agree
i have some other reasons to think hes town but gunna let them marinate

but tbh the brainfog i’ve had and how long its been since i’ve played with / watched litten play i cant fully remember his meta so im not solid on it

ok NOW bye
maybe

1 Like

What exactly did you mean by this?

why GGhana out of those names?

Hello friends

people acting like Kiiruma’s list had arbitrary names out of the 3 that Kiiruma said is a pretty silly read, even if I don’t but that Kiiruma is that towny rn

1 Like

I felt like GGhana’s interactions with Zorvo were a bit weird.
But it’s entirely possible a towny is being caught up in a cross between 2 other wolves and is therefore just being wrongly associated.

I wanted to start off by making some casual reads since this is… well, a huge f’ing game, and my initial read was honestly… that Zorvo and Leafia read really wolfy, and I went to see who was kinda around and with them, and GGhana was there.