FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

this is crazy

I suppose I can understand Magnusā€™ stand on keeping last known mafia/town games.

That is likely prepared for like a month, easy

ā€¦

God thatā€™s funny

If you literally read the next few posts you would get that I think Leafia is wolfier than Litten and therefore my vote is going to stay on the person I think is wolfier.

Thatā€™s why I think your suspicion is silly, because Iā€™m literally voting for my top wolf read. Just because Litten is now a wolf read doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m going to just change it all willy nilly, thatā€™s not how I play.

I made a picture tbh

Idk what it is i just vibed

1 Like

That is a good picture

1 Like

And I donā€™t know you, why should meta change my reasons?

:woman_shrugging:

why did you spent upwards of 1 hour looking and formatting that instead of postign

Just as i left thread smh

my team sucks

i knew it too

Eh

Actually might be a good read then. Looking at a prior mash where sadbi didnā€™t fluff as much and was town

1 Like

if everyone who randed town in that turbo is town in this game then iā€™m afraid our prospects arenā€™t looking very good

3 Likes

@Daeron WE STILL CANT ROLL THE SAME ALIGNMENT

if we waited weā€™d have the whole scumteam

i genuinely just saw this a few minutes ago. uhhhhhh i donā€™t know from isoing guava thereā€™s a lot of fluff but iā€™m sort of getting the vibes of a townie who intentionally made a wolfy opening post (and the post itself isnā€™t even that wolfy tbh) and is a little frustrated that they have a lot of votes on them. idk i just isoā€™d the top wagon and i could be very wrong but thatā€™s just the vibes iā€™m getting

I did nothing and won :wowee:

1 Like

I FORGOT WE WERE IN LYLO

2 Likes

how.