FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

Is it a godread if you were wrong?

Minor spelling mistake.

1 Like

try to come up with an alternative plan. idk where youre from but im assuming the uk for some reason so think shadow minister. also shadow minister is a banger of a name

gods can be wrong
just look at the entire greek pantheon

Oh noes
Is catbae scum?

Yes. Yes it is.

Understanding why games are outliers is inportant

I got the info already, but thanks.

If you die N1 in this pl i will sheep your solve xD

1 Like

Yeah

But I think godread here is trying to invoke big g God

Who is according to canon definitionally perfect

1 Like

I didn’t like that initial response
At the very least
Not good

i dont expect anyone to do this which makes it extra funny when i just murder someone later

Oh boy Chleb really wants to get a good read on me here, I better not screw this up.
I’m gonna screw this up and say something stupid, be scumread for it, then get myself shot and be like “Well, I tried to warn yall…”

I’ll have a little looksie what I can do.
I’ve said about a couple of my reads but I guess a lil bit of ISO diving never hurt anyone.

Litten ISO analysis (Using a bit of past reasoning to support): Litten as a player is one of the more competent players as either alignment. To solve Litten, usually I look to their read accuracy and see if they’re actively getting pelts or trying to seem like they’re solving while they’re staying in the background. Litten this game has been actively reading players this game and trying to interact with others, while also getting others to interact with them, which I think overall is currently a good look - To actually see if Litten is more likely T/W I feel like I want to kill into their reads and see, well, if any are correct as if they are, it supports litten being a bit more likely T. Also atm me and Litten have kinda been vibing and I feel like it means they’re in a similar mindset to me, which makes me think they’re a bit more towny?

Leafia ISO analysis: Leafia as a slot often can be a bit… tricky to read. There’s some games where Leafia can just spew their teammates and there’s other games where Leafia can be overly cautious which can once again give her away. I feel like Leafia’s interactions with Litten and Zorvo have been a bit weird and forced, as a slot Leafia feels as if she’s trying to be the kindly-aunt character and get along with some others while allowing others to do work for her. It’s more similar to scum games of hers from what I remember but she has been known to sometimes do these… moves… as town. So scumlean, nothing set in stone yet.

Zorvo ISO analysis: I feel like me reading Zorvo is something which can come across as fake to some people, as we’re almost always butting heads in games which we play in, but this game it feels like he has TMI and knows some things that he’s not supposed to know. He’s trying to force interactions with some players - As if you don’t interact with your wolfbuds at all, then it can give them away entirely, whereas good interactions can leave people believing that it’s more likely unpaired. I think Zorvo dying gives insight into slots which Zorvo has interacted with thus far (Mainly Leafia, but should give town some insight into Litten and also me) and lets people see - should Zorvo be wolf - whether or not some of his posts are in bad faith.

It’s not because of the non-submission, it’s because of other posts

I could be completely imagining things so I’m not going to quote it now

If you say so ig

this feels like you’re judging him off of things that can easily just be “improvement”

I am so tempted to exclusively ignore this and talk about them

@Achromatic you are to take a more passive approach until d2
more questions less statements

1 Like

Got it.

Anyway vulgard is town

1 Like

Update:

It’s going to be closer to 600 total posts this day 1

I fixed this for you