FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

I don’t like polar bears actually

I am going to shoot you 2

:gun:

i’ve seen him wolf on mc and it’s more or less indistinguishable from his town game imo
if he’s randed wolf on here since then i havent seen it

also everyone is polarized until they aren’t

1 Like

I don’t play Minecraft either

I have a few vague notes from a recent w!Silviu longform game on the unofficial BOTC server, but there’s nothing definitive.

2 Likes

From what i have seen in the BoTC server when they are evil they seek information and reads alot more then when they do town? But thats really my only other pick up

1 Like

Do not remind me of that game :dizzy_face:

Me and mag share a brain

Yo Hazard is town.

1 Like

Australian Hive mind lets go

I’m not going to lie: when people said they thought you were towny, I expected more than a few basic AtE posts from you. I don’t have a specific response in mind, but I was looking to see how you handled the pressure.

At a minimum, I would expect that you, as town, would make an attempt to sort your would-be executioner. I would expect that to be a priority for you, and you’ve shown a good sense for it in the past. But here - nothing. People told you I was shooting you, and you didn’t seem to want to investigate me. Even now, it feels like you’re speaking to me like you know I’m town? I don’t sense a spark. Bear in mind, I’m not asking you to give a read on me now - I’m obviously not interested, and that window has passed. I need to see something that makes me think you’re not scum in antispew right now.

1 Like

If you are referring to the Amnesiac and Lizard game. I feel much more stressed because I don’t like being DEMON for one.

Which one you have been evil alot in that server

Moll and Cyan

I was more refering to the amnesiac game. It was how i called you out to eevee

Is that the lizard game? I just made some characters for Void i didnt watch XD

Even that game was a bit embarrasing. I presented eevee some TMI and it was enough for her to deathtunnel me

1 Like

Fair

Can I please not get evil there ever again :pray: