FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

I read that as horny :sob:

1 Like

Yes

iā€™d say you tell me but you missed your chance to claim town already

i think this is a sorta villagery thought process but its incorrect to apply how i act towards her liking posts outside of games to how i feel about it in game

im not overly annoyed by it especially because its the start of the game but when i skim overa game with a ton of posts im opening the like menu to see who agrees with stuff because i miss things, and when shes liking a lot of stuff idk what she agrees with lol

oh god

maybe for this tbh but still

very nice. impressive.

Not my fault people take what Iā€™m saying in the first hour of the first day seriously

1 Like

Wrong

Itā€™s not a matter of him not contributing, itā€™s a matter of him not having any thoughts, which is different.

most of my reads are based on gut feelings btw, but I have had a decent track record of getting gut reads correct, if I have the time, content, and such I will try to case them harder. The thing is todays wagons are among low posters and there isnā€™t much to elaborate on

1 Like

I wish for an event that I can die in

Uhā€¦ IIRC we have.

I clearly remember a time when the three of usā€” I think it was Elf Gold Rush? There was alsoā€¦ either min or Eliza. I think it was min. min, Vul, and I were scum together in that game.

I mainly remember this game because it was a game where I constantly thought weā€™d had to bus one another in order to win.

That, and I remember Marl being a leader, pushing a Town to death, and then getting pushed for the mis-execution.

boats <3

My opinions are 100% true and real and you canā€™t change my mind

This feels a bit on the wolfy side though. It just feels like shade directed towards Zone to me.

VOTE: Vulgard

yeah i noticed that too
but the way you relate to it (given this is meta from 1+ year ago) ingame feels strictly different from how you do now + in general

same
i am forced to in every single event that iā€™m awake for
if there are no events on my sleep schedule iā€™m going to riot

1 Like

you should join my game when it opens donā€™t read the setup or the title