FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

Sorry lol
For what its worth i said my vote was a placeholder for a reason, wouldn’t be surprised if I change my mind

Hell the way its going there’s already more wolfy looking people than you

You’re the one that made fam 24/24

PLEASE GOD AT LEAST LET US PLAY BATTLE ROYALE CONNECT 4 OR SOMETHING

1 Like

TWENTY EIGHT STAB WOUNDS

1 Like

Chloe is typically noticeable as a wolf, but usually can slip through the cracks. It’s either she has so much content people refuse to ISO her or they second guess themselves and were right the first time.

This is going to be fuuuuuuun

:flushed:

thats deadass what they’re doing?

LMAOOOOO

1 Like

technically that was arete/katze/ruby/geyde/icibalus

Painful fact of Town!Zone successfully convincing everyone else he is Town: Zone can’t tell the difference between those who genuinely townreads him, and the scum who has TMI.

(Actually, no. The latter shouldn’t apply this time since this setup can have Neutrals.)

Yeah, but— Wait a minute. That’s somehow worse. I remember a time when I got nuked by Wiisp for being a Neutral. If people can genuinely read me well by means of meta (which I don’t remember myself), that means they would–

Oh wait. If they can read well, then they just know I am town.

(But you still can’t differentiate alignments of your readers though?)

Gah! True…! orz
Sigh… I’ll gutread my way one way or another.

and bearsquared?

wait that’s not actually gorta

that’s so hilarious lmfao

5 Likes

But the tradition started earlier

That i notice that from most MU ppl and it’s not a good way to read ppl, from experience

1 Like

I don’t actually know for sure, but I give it like 70% chances

funny post therefore villager

this is true tbh

Why would mafia KP (a mafia day vig in this example) out themselves and say “hey town, I have a shot, but I want y’all to direct it.” instead of just shooting a strong towny. Stop solving this game purely on mechanics and start playing socially. Use your brain

2 Likes

no im not i wanted 12/12 lol

There are two gortas

1 Like