FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 2] - DO NOT POST, USE NEW THREAD

if daeron survives 20 ita shots imo we should let him live for the rest of the game

6 Likes

I’m a cheat now everyone. Guess that means I should be listened to because I have insider information.

lmfsao

geyde please dont spam that goes against forum rules

1 Like

day*

@lol was

Chloe

You are Chloe, Mafia Site Admin. You are the worst kind of evil, engaging in countless sinister acts out of a lack of passion for the site. Everything to protect yourself, to deny the miles of blood crushing you. You will fight with reckless abandon to protect your Fortress of Lies, using all manner of bribery and cosmetic awards that even the worst game publishers would wince at. You also have a really cute cat, and another cat named Piper.

Patreon Perks (Day, Immediate, Cannot be used during ITAs): Give a player a Patreon Perk, which provides a cosmetic benefit. Only one player may have each benefit at a time.

• Undertitle. Grants a custom forum undertitle of your choosing for the duration of FAM. The first shot against them each day misses, with successive shots having a +5% chance to hit.
  • Badge. Grants a custom badge on the forum of your choice for the duration of FAM. They will have an additional ITA shot each day with 5% additional accuracy. This shot will be silent, announced as ‘A [name of badge] has fired an ITA.’
  • Emoji. Adds their avatar to the site as a custom emoji. The first time a player uses this emoji in one of their posts, they will be roleblocked the following night.

You win the game if no more threats to the Mafia exist or nothing can prevent that from happening.

11 Likes

MISS

MISS

MISS

kanave
gorta
jake

are the remaining list

1 Like

!!! its me!

NICE

FUCK YEAH

guess i bussed

4 Likes

Someone said Elden Beast is too strong to be town but it could also just all be weak ITAs lol

it’s pride month u can’t kill the gays

nice
im even more cleared lol

MISS

MISS

MISS

1 Like

epic

down goes lol pew pew

but fuck you insomnia lol

1 Like

lol was mafoa