FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 2] - DO NOT POST, USE NEW THREAD

know what your right im outed mafia
whose the shot list i want to shoot not0on it to prove my mafianess

1 Like

I think it flips town but it also needs to die

not yet

2 Likes

why did I just scroll to the most recent post just to be bombarded by 30 new posts

lmao

@Daeron was

]

Zone_Q11

You are Zone_Q11, Mafia Setup Designer JOAT. One of FoL’s most prolific designers, your presence with at least 2 games in the queue at any given time is a cherished hallmark of the community. Now, you will finally get to use your ability to design setups as a weapon.

You start with 0 Review charges.

Reaping The Benefits (Day): Spend 1 Review charge to gain a single shot of any non-killing ability from a Setup created and approved using your other ability, or 4 Review charges to gain a single shot of a killing ability.

Setup Design Is My Passion™ (Night, Including n0): You may use this ability in addition to any other night abilities. Submit an open or semi-open setup for review by an unknown Reviewer. This setup must have the following qualities:

• It must feature only simple roles and modifiers. If you’re unsure as to whether or not a given role qualifies as simple, ask the hosts. A general guideline is that it should not take more than a sentence to explain what the role does.
  • The number of players must not exceed the total number of alive players in the game right now.

This Reviewer will either reject or accept your setup. If it’s accepted, you will gain 2 Review charges, and the setup will be posted in the thread as part of an event.

If it’s rejected, nothing will happen.

If the Reviewer dies, your setups will be automatically passed, and will be posted after the first ITA session.

You win the game if no more threats to the Mafia exist or nothing can prevent that from happening.

13 Likes

is this a fr claim

yall my fol is killing me

told you guys

2 Likes

who could have seen this coming

2 Likes

hey isnt that like uhh 6 wolves

I’m going to fill in mega lists during the night because I didn’t even finish it for yesterday.

I have a list of suspects pulled from the void. Would you like to hear it?

so what are the chances marl wasnt actually scum and that role which “slipped” him actually changed his rolecard to say he was

1 Like

Ong I told you all yesterday

WE CANT ROLL THE SAME ALIGNMENT WTF

2 Likes

sure

my shot list was absolutely fire lmao

yes very frfr im so scummy guys

Well then it wouldn’t take 20 shots for the elden beast to kill daeron
Unless it was actually a 100% hit rate on the last shot idk

LMAOOOOO