FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 2] - DO NOT POST, USE NEW THREAD

Did u get the result bc it’s insomnia(slanktai) and im p sure he has a wolf role

i laughed so hard when i saw the catbae protection post knowing wolves wouldn’t be able to kill them immediately

1 Like

This makes me briefly forget that I’ve only slept for 10 hours in the last 60 hours and everything is hell

I’ve come to make an announcement

This game seems like a villager win honestly
Daeron was also in my shotlist
same with row and the other guy I forgot his name of

2 Likes

no i got nothing and my real role didnt go throuugh i think

maybe jailkept

INSOMNIA (ANGORTA SLANKTAI) IS A WOLF PROBABLY

nice

i picked min ftr

good stuff tho nut

wonder who would be evil enough to Jailkeep you

YAY why are we actually doing epic right now

okay two things
one. mods sent me a challenge thats literally impossible, and was also made by a player
two. im assuming they completed the challenge themselves, so its probably litten or eevee

I won a track from one of those events and used it on daeron last night. They went nowhere.

Although that information is of limited use now.

enable likes you mothertruckers

1 Like

pigeon voters are looking real silly right now (particularly the late ones). idk i didn’t think i’d still be alive i don’t really have anything else to say

it sucks that pigeon got modkilled because when i was reading the game for context i actually thought he was towny, although that might be being infiormed of his alignment speaking.

however, realistically that is better for town even though he had a great role because he was likely to eat a bunch of shots and we can move on

2 Likes

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

FAM 3 Role Design Contest

Players: Unlimited
Chance of Death: None
Mobile-Friendly: Ish
Duration: Event submissions are due in the first 12 hours of the day (by 2023-06-28T06:00:00Z). Voting will happen after that.
Other Notes: The winning submissions will be announced, but not who submitted them.

How to Join:

Submit your answer privately on the forum in a PM to @Dark_Joycat .

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private

So what do I actually do?

• Submit a role inspired by a player associated with FoL!

Restrictions:

• You may not claim, soft, or imply which role was yours until after voting has concluded.
  • You may not design a role that shares your User.
  • You may not design a role that has the same abilities as the role you actually have.
  • You may not copypaste anything from your actual rolecard (except for the standard role formatting).
  • Otherwise, go wild! Roles do not actually need to be balanced, although it may affect how other players vote.
1 Like

somebody modified my role last night, just posting this so it’s noted somewhere

1 Like

You were jailkept I think, I targetted you and got nothing :soap:

same also thought he was v