FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 3] - [n2] [35 alive] i just ate pizza

FUCKING FINALLT

finally
lets see

Blood for the blood god

1 Like

Well, give me new target to question and shoot, I guess.

okay well i’m literally town

please tell me what town min is supposed to fucking do right now because i literally can’t defend myself

@Demisha has died! They were:

Rajidae

You are Rajidae, Town Captain. Lately, you’ve started trying to take on more of an active leadership role, such as when you stepped up to shoot Green in Pokemash. However, other players don’t always listen to you, even when you’re right. This game, we’re giving you a role that takes both halves of that into account.

Try To Lead (Day): Target a player, and name a second target. At the start of the night, if they have a night ability that can target, they will be informed: “Something bad may happen if you do not use your ability on [second target] tonight.” If they could use a night ability on [second target] and do not, their ITA hitrate will be reduced by 5% tomorrow.

You win the game when the Mafia and all other threats to the Town have been eliminated.

2 Likes

I’ve explained this already outside games so obviously my awareness of the tell makes it null, but yeah usually I’m too scared as wolf to be in thread and post fluff

@Achromatic @Litten

Do towny things

1 Like

man

Yeah honestly, but they were stretching so hard to scumread me and i know theyre better at this game and dont fall into tunnels like that. Magnus would put aside my death, ehich i do believe they need for a mechanical beenfit, since it is brtter to just not kill town

lame

IVE LITERALLY just been existing this entire game

Yeah that happened to me for a bit but it just happened to be outside of ITA phase, you just got unlucky that your turn in spotlight is during phase lol

1 Like

i was rly hyping myself up for a w flip there lol

3 Likes

damn i thought ppl were tring demisha rip

woulda gone beancat over that

2 Likes

no in fact one might say it’s quite based

Well that wasnt very useful anyway

magnus is just doing whatever this game they probably die ita4

and maybe guava from the silviu stuff i saw quoted