Fuck it I’ll claim, that was ME

4 Likes

I want kork to be town because i love kork

2 Likes

we had more death this session than the previous one

I am a dumb little shit and misused it

@kork has died! They were:

Kanave

You are Kanave, Mafia Prepared Dayvig. Look, your showing in champs qualifiers this season was pretty good, you were quietly on the right track before being killed by the last wolf – a kill that surprised some of the town. However, that’s less funny than you faking a redcheck on your friend at the start of a game to mess with her and having her immediately dayvig you in response. This time, you’re more prepared for such, with a gun of your own!

You start with 6 Vengeance Charges.

Not Again (Passive): You cannot be killed by killing actions during Day 1. (You are safe from Day Vigilante shots.)

Best Served Cold (Day 3+, Immediate): Spend 6 Vengeance Charges, and kill target player.

You win the game if no more threats to the Mafia exist or nothing can prevent that from happening.

12 Likes

Godread maintained

FCK TYYES

1 Like

Bam

FUCKYES

1 Like

Thank god I was wrong

my god.

ur fuckin welcome

3 Likes

AYO!!

why did he post all those like things until it hit and it synced up

Miss.

1 Like

SAUCE

I follow a lot as scum too, or then try to coordinate sometimes too.

It’s more that I learnt mafia in societies which were very much focused on standardized coordination, never allowing more than 2-3 town leaders who were clashing in opinions, while rest was following AND reviewing theirs leaders.

Bit different approach to game.

But usually if I don’t assume leadership AND town is winning, means I don’t see a need to push own opinion forwards.

That’s more or less how to understand my gameplay.

1 Like

WOOOO

1 Like

Achro is off the tightrope