Last words:
My bluff was baller and you can’t convince me otherwise

9 Likes

VOTE: Apo

LMAO

2 Likes

Same here.

Final Votecount:

ElizaThePsycho (10): Atlas, Achromatic, Ashlyn, Chloe, Litten, benguinedparbecue, Apocryphal, Amelia, catbae, an_gorta_slanktai
Apocryphal (9): Leafia, tutuu, nutella, WindwardAway, Zone_Q11, ElizaThePsycho, Hazardwaste, Jane, crazynuto

Not Voting (3): Jarek, YoubutWorse, Wazza

5 Likes

@ElizaThePsycho was executed! She was:

Marluxion

You are Marluxion, Town Cedric. For most of the past year, you have been participating in Arete’s D&D campaign, where you’ve played three characters, including Cedric, a chaotic good freedom-fighting Sun Soul Monk. This game, we’re giving you the opportunity to try out some of Cedric’s powers in a new setting: forum mafia.

D&Dcord (Passive) - You are a member of the Dungeons and Dragons neighborhood.

Pacifist (Passive) - If you kill a player by any means, it will be flavored as if the player you killed left the town.

Stunning Strike (Night): Roleblock the player you targeted with your ITA shot in the previous day. On night 1, this will instead target the player you voted in the previous EoD.

You win the game when the Mafia and all other threats to the Town have been eliminated.

5 Likes

@crazynuto has been sent to the Void! They were:

JakeTheWolfie

You are JakeTheWolfie, Town Keki. For most of the past year, you have been participating in Arete’s D&D campaign, where you have played three different characters, two of them for two separate stretches. One of them, Keki, was a frequent source of consternation for the party due to their repeated attempts at betraying the party for the expansionist monarchy that everyone else was trying to fight. This game, we’re giving you the opportunity to try out some of Keki’s powers in a new setting: forum mafia.

D&Dcord (Passive): You are a member of the Dungeons and Dragons neighborhood.

Shapechanger (Passive): Investigative abilities targeting you will fail.

Buttercup (Passive): You have a scorpion, which increases your ITA hitrate by 1%.

totally on your side (Passive): Whenever the Party loses an Encounter, you will increase your ITA hitrate by 7%. If a member of the Party accuses you of deliberately trying to lose an encounter, you will lose this passive.

hey guys I’m just going to go somewhere for a bit. totally not the guard station (Passive): At the start of each day, it will be publicly announced that you targeted the target of your night action.

Ensnaring Strike (Night): Target player’s ITA shots will have Disadvantage tomorrow. (A shot with Disadvantage is rolled twice, and only hits if both rolls would hit.)

You win the game when the Mafia and all other threats to the Town have been eliminated.

3 Likes

Event prizes will be sent shortly and a night event will be posted soon.

Night 3 will end at 2023-07-01T18:00:00Z. Actions lock two hours before that.

1 Like

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hot Takes

Players: Unlimited
Chance of Death: None
Mobile-Friendly: Yes
Duration: Submissions are due 12 hours after the start of the night. Voting will happen after that.
Other Notes: Agree/Disagree percentages will be revealed at SoD.

How to Join:

Submit your answer privately on the forum in a PM to @Dark_Joycat .

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private.

What is the Hot Take Event?

• First, submit a Hot Take about the game.
  • After 12 hours, all takes will be posted, and anyone in the game may vote on whether they AGREE or DISAGREE with each take.
  • Your goal is to submit a take that gets as close to 50/50 agree/disagree as possible.
  • Submissions attempting to blatantly game this (e.g. “an ITA with 50% chance to hit will hit”) may be disqualified at host discretion.
  • All submissions must follow site rules.
3 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes