lmao

You suck

it is funny when people act superior to you in thread over it though

and then I hit my bong and stop caring

1 Like

And if Magnus flips v?

@min was

Nightingale

You are Nightingale, Town Clocktower Script Creator. You and Bellatrix have hosted several games of Blood on the Clocktower, accompanied by creative art for each character. This game, we’re giving you the chance to test out four roles inspired by Blood on the Clocktower experimental characters.

Setup design is my passion (Passive): You have access to four abilities associated with experimental Blood on the Clocktower characters. You may use only one of these abilities in a night, and you must use them all before using any of them again.

• General (Night): Learn which alignment the hosts believe is winning: town, mafia, or neither.
  • Acrobat (Night): If either Town-aligned player nearest to you on either side of the playerlist is roleblocked, otherwise prevented from acting, or receives false information tonight, you die. This ability wraps around the top and bottom of the playerlist.
  • Mezepheles (Night): Tonight, learn a secret word. The first time that word is said in the gamethread tomorrow (including by you), you will immediately learn the role of the player who said it.
  • Lleech (Night): Choose a player. They are roleblocked tonight, and tonight you will die if and only if they die.

You win the game when the Mafia and all other threats to the Town have been eliminated.

1 Like

i blame gira and achromatic, are they even good???

1 Like

this flavor

lmao

oh we’re bad

3 Likes

Okay guys regroup

cool i townread both min and magnus

NIO

@Magnus with all the love in the world, you are the single most wolfsiding villager i have ever seen

@Achromatic

8 Likes

odds on me shooting Leafia 1-1

shocking

First, Slanktai

turns out game is hard

2 Likes

i didnt expect it