FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 4] - [d3] [20 alive] Session Canceled

i promise if we shoot apo that i go after frost / nutella

Zone if you shoot Apo now you can shoot whoever you want tomorrow and I will not care

3 Likes

VOTE: eliza

After you, Apo, and nutella die, if the game is still ongoing, then I’ll remove the notion of “shooting mafia → locktown” and start working on my paranoia pool that I mentioned in P#5165.

1 Like

Frostwolf103 has been modkilled for directly claiming the exact Role Name on his rolecard. All players, please review the quoted claiming rules.

Frost was was:

Trochilidae

You are Trochilidae, Town Drakax. You were one of the original members of Arete’s D&D campaign, although you had to drop out due to scheduling conflicts. In this campaign, you played Drakax, an Emerald Dragonborn Barbarian who combined flight, hard-hitting blows, and the ability to scream at people in their heads. This game, we’re giving you the opportunity to try out some of Drakax’s powers in a new setting: forum mafia.

D&Dcord (Passive) - You are a member of the Dungeons and Dragons neighborhood.

Rage (Day, Instantaneous) - Increase your ITA hit rate by 10%, but you cannot use items this day or night. Can be used alongside Reckless Attack.

Reckless Attack (Day, Instantaneous) - Your ITA shots today will have Advantage, but ITA shots against you will also have Advantage. (An ITA shot with Advantage is rolled twice, and hits if either shot would hit.)

Telepathy (Night) - Send a message of up to 25 words to target player (they will not know who sent it).

You win the game when the Mafia and all other threats to the Town have been eliminated.

Compensation may be given. Do not discuss modkills or compensation.

5 Likes

Anyways shoot apo

Oops

Okay. Sonnuva— they closed the thread just as I was about to shoot Apo!

/ITA Apocryphal @Dark_Joycat

at least im safe tomorrow

Well theres your shot on frost zone

3 Likes

Who could possibly have seen that coming tbh

2 Likes

Oh wait. This is the best timeline!

:partying_face:

1 Like

Miss.

Yep fair.

Alright gn

1 Like

I unironically want to be shot but if anyone shoots me they should be considered mega-sus

Rip frost

2 Likes

R.I.P.

I am but a mortal if I don’t get shot at first…