FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 4] - [d3] [20 alive] Session Canceled

It’s an item I can use at night that either protect or roleblock the target on FAM3 while I have extra 1d8 bonus frost damage

1 Like

Could u protect me? :pleading_face:

-signed
A. Burr

we’ve been bamboozled

ive been trolled

@Marluna has been Plundered. They were:

orangeandblack5

You are orangeandblack5, Town Tech Administrator. One of the most helpful people on the site, with a history of running well-crafted and high effort games. To reward you for your efforts, I wrote a haiku for you.

Please stop mentioning
Poor Approximations of Catgirls;
Thanks for tech support

Mod Abuse (Day, Immediate): Choose one of the following options. You must use all of them before using any one of them again:

• Change Theme. Change target player’s forum theme to a specific Theme that is supported on Fortress of Lies.
  • Forced Ejection. Remove a player from any and all non-public threads they are in for the rest of the day. This, non-exhaustingly, includes event threads and their own role card.
  • Illegal Communication. Make a neighborhood with a player. If at any point this neighborhood is mentioned outside the neighborhood, the neighborhood ends.
  • Lock Thread. Lock the thread for 3 minutes. The hosts will post a message of your choice in the thread. This may not be used during ITA windows, but may be used during event signups.

You win the game when the Mafia and all other threats to the Town have been eliminated.

5 Likes

F

GG @Marluna

rip
i tried

was that literally the prize?

i had to kill one of you four yeah

1 Like

god imagine if 5 locktown joined that

1 Like

and we were forced to just fucking execute chloe

2 Likes

u kitten me we knew death was a part of it i thought there was supposed to be a reward for the risk

@Chloe YOU DODGED A BULLET

2 Likes

VOTE: Eliza

this is probably wrong too lol

I was so scared. Was the prize deciding who dies Ashyln? She won the event. It was a second Rock/Paper/Scissors deathmatch. I died N1. I was so frightened.

Ah. I see.

yeah
you, amelia, and catbae are all on the no kill list that i might be potentially maybe sheeping

1 Like

plus marluna was poe sooo

1 Like

collapses on ground

2 Likes