FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 4] - [d3] [20 alive] Session Canceled

correctio

:pray:

Right, that makes it easier

1 Like

sending thoughts and prayers!!

raid time too woot

The moon has crashed into @RaisinBranEnthusiast, killing him!

He was:

Gorta

You are Gorta, Town Tryhard. The man, the myth, the legendary tree man – you are known for many things, some of which at your detriment. Seriously, you being a slanker is basically a myth nowadays, but I digress. You’ve recently made it clear that you are confident that you would be a strong asset to a mafia team if you were converted to one, and while we cannot actually change your alignment this game, we agree – and are allowing you to prove it this game.

Well. It’s close enough, right?

You are TOWN (Passive): YOUR ROLE AND ALIGNMENT CANNOT CHANGE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DUE TO YOUR LOYALTY TO THE TOWN (except for by Top Post).

Top Post (Passive): Each night, the mafia are asked who they would, if they could, convert the most. If they choose you, you lose this ability and gain a 1-shot Disloyal Vigilante item. If they would choose nobody, they instead choose you.

You win the game when the Mafia and all other threats to the Town have been eliminated.

1 Like

hey hosts what is this role

1 Like

not too surprising

@Jane in roo-ins

Ah. I panicked a bit because Marluna claimed that I was the least townie among the losers and I didn’t want to die in the event. I’m having too much fun being in this game.

1 Like

‘eliza must be scum due to role’

the role:

1 Like

okay but thats clearly worse

rip

well im off

What role, can I have some of those

also that role isnt even confirmed!

We’ll have GGhana’s flip soon I believe.

it made someone ‘leave the game’ tho which is win talk

we got it. town

1 Like

Thats the flip, Leafia

win talk is “row666 has left victorious”

Oh. Ouch.