/ITA EV.0 @Dark_Joycat

gonna miss anyway but worth a shot

1 Like

If this is wrong imma feel like shit gl

imagine killing town wvat a nerd

And if this is wrong prob kill jarek but also me idc

@beancat has died. She was:

Hippopablompoyeetus

You are Hippopablompoyeetus, Town Shitposter. You have employed a long string of alt accounts. Memorably, in the era when alts were not allowed to reveal their identity, you once publicly declared that you were going to join a game on the alt “Shrek_Gurl_12,” then immediately joined a game on the alt Shrek_Gurl_12.

Ogrettes Have Layers (Passive): Your Layer Count is 2. At the start of each Day, gain Ogrette Charges until you have at least Layer Count.

:clap: Has Seen Every Shrek Film Four Times :clap: (Day, Instantaneous): Spend 1 Ogrette Charge, and submit to the game host a block of text to be posted publicly by the game host after going through an emoji filter. You may use this action any number of times per Day.

:clap: watch :clap: your :clap: mouth :clap: you :clap: heathen :clap: (Night): Submit 1 or more posts to the game host written by the same author that express annoyance at posts made as a result of :clap: Has Seen Every Shrek Film Four Times :clap: . If the game host deems the author to be annoyed, Layer Count increases by 1.

You win the game when the Mafia and all other threats to the Town have been eliminated.

1 Like

yay death

boo death

1 Like

Jarek has a dece record ig but

idk why you guys did that

1 Like

Gdi

/ita Ev.0 @Dark_Joycat
if theres one thing i like more then shooting villagers its shooting neutrals

1 Like

I said bean was town

Why did we kill someone on my list

3 Likes

idk either

1 Like

Alright whatever i should stop giving any suggestions bc ive been wrong every time

2 Likes

Miss.

Yes we dont lieten to nutella

1 Like

chad

jarek lock town i retract my suspicions on him

well hey i was right

bc it wasnt your fucking read it was nonsense and catbae and i had a mindmeld vibe tell im sorry dad