FAM3: REDEMPTION [THREAD 4] - [d3] [20 alive] Session Canceled

oh lmao i’m cool

Okay. Jarek can be added to the shotlist for this. WTF Jarek!?! We need to foow Achro’s no shot list! Don’t shoot people on it!

1 Like

yay death

1 Like

I just didn’t like the soul read lets not shoot them vibe if you two were evil together and the last two evils at that that kind of thing is exactly what I’d expect to see

DESPERATION

but I was wrong so you pass

What

No

@EV.0 has died. They were:

Silviu

You are Silviu, Mafia Socializer. With a dedication to positivity that borders on vigil, you fervently support talking things out ASAP over fighting. I’d ask how you avoid coming off as fake, but it’s probably just because that’s who you are. However, since you’re mafia…yeah…you can work with this.

Friendship (Passive) - You are in the Social Neighborhood, and this neighborhood will be closed upon your death.
But not that much Friendship (Passive) - Members of the Social Neighborhood will be blocked if they target you.

Friendly Chatting (Day, Immediate) - Submit a post of yours to the game host, and choose a player that has Liked the post to the Social Neighborhood.

Right Next Door (Night) - Observe (track and watch) a player that is in the Social Neighborhood and not a member of the Mafia, and the Mafia will gain a factional action during the next Night based on a randomly chosen action the targeted player uses. If the chosen action is a killing action, gain nothing.

You win the game if no more threats to the Mafia exist or nothing can prevent that from happening.

8 Likes

Jarek is on my list

uhm but i’m on the no-shot list

I REGRET NOTHING

told u to keep shooting evo

1 Like

pog nice

shes just trying her best; she wants to help

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE OSU ROLE

3 Likes

clears throat
“I told you so.”