Fantasy of the Damned - Ended

You guys didn’t get to it but the mom had stat enhancing perfume

1 Like

sad

1 Like

i don’t think someone pointing down at my crippled body in a condescending manner is much better than just executing me

I feel like people are attributing too many things to my name, or else I just did too much in this game to properly remember. Did I say this?

Stage 2 Barista Dialogue Tree

Starting Menu:

1 . “Hello, how are you?”

1. I’m doing well. (Goes to 2)
  2. I’m doing like shit. (Goes to 4)

2 . “Well, that’s good to hear. Can I get you anything?”

1. Yes, please. Can I get [X] item? (Goes to 3)
  2. No, thanks. (Ends conversation.)

3 . “Sure. That will cost you… hm… probably [Y] item!” or “Hmm… I don’t think you have anything that can be traded for that.”

1. Alright, sure. (Get item. Lose item. End conversation politely.)
  2. Oh, no thank you. (Ends conversation.)

4 . “Urgh. Yeah, that’s to be expected. The Kitsune… Well, she’s not exactly the kindest, is she? Stealing you all away from home to be her play toys…”

1. You’re… allowed to talk about the Kitsune like that? (Goes to 5)
  2. Well, I mean, she hasn’t been terrible. I mean, these magic powers are nothing to scoff at. (Goes to 10)

5 . “Mhm! I was a worker here before the Kitsune took the place over, you see. Technically, I’m just a copy of a previous worker’s persona, but who’s really getting into the details, anyway?”

1. That’s… horrifying. (Goes to 6)
  2. Wait, so, you’re not a real person, then? What are you then? And, I guess, what happened to the person you’re modeled off of? (Goes to 8)

6 . “A bit, I suppose. I’m not really programmed to feel emotions, though, anyway. Probably best for me to not be screaming my head off all the time at the absolute insanity.”

1. I don’t think there’s a single part about this that isn’t horrifying. (Ends conversation.)
  2. Wait, so, are you then… just programmed to say things? Or, how does that work? (Goes to 7)

7 . “Well, I have an adaptive AI processing unit. So, I can understand the things you’re saying and adequately respond rather than just having pre-recorded, set options.”

1. Well, what’s the purpose of that? (“Well, probably just to introduce some element of life into this place. The Kitsune probably thinks you all would go stir-crazy without someone else to talk to.” Ends conversation.)
  2. Well, does that mean you have… opinions about stuff? Can you… work against the Kitsune? (“Hmm… Well, I suppose I could help a little bit. I’ll be on break in about 30 minutes, meet me in the break room.” Obtain break room key. End conversation.)

8 . “She’s probably dead, or maybe she’s worshiping the Kitsune in a room somewhere. Or maybe she just went back to college. The foxgirl goddess running this place does have a heart, after all. I’m pretty sure that she’s been around for a long time - you don’t stay around that long without gaining some empathy for mortal lives, I think.”

1. I’ve seen her set, like, three people on fire and choke another one nearly to death. That’s empathy? (Goes to 9)
  2. And that doesn’t… bother you? Just… Not knowing if what you’re based off of is dead or alive? That you’re a slave to the being that might’ve killed her? (“I’m not programmed to feel emotions. Besides, what does it matter if I’m a slave or if my template was slaughtered? I’m just here to serve coffee, man.” Ends conversation.)

9 . The barista bites her lip. “Listen, I don’t… Well. I can’t…” *She sighs, breaking off her sentence and turning back to the coffee pot.

1. You can’t…? (She shakes her head and shushes you. “Some things I just can’t say out loud. Enjoy your coffee.” Obtain a coffee. Obtain a break room key. Ends conversation.)
  2. I understand. Can’t upset the employer, right? (She nods. “Yep, yep. Got to keep my job, right?” *She turns back to you with a strained smile. “Enjoy your coffee.” Obtain a free coffee. Nice! Ends conversation.)

10 . “Is power the only thing that matters to you?”

1. “Yes.” (Goes to 11)
  2. “No.” (Goes to 12)

11 . “Hmm…” She squints, sizing you up. “Maybe you do have something about you, after all.”

1. What’s that supposed to mean? (The barista rolls her eyes. “Never mind.” Ends conversation.)
  2. I mean, power isn’t all-encompassing, but it’s important to be able to back up your ideals, and force might be important for that. (The barista nods. “I get what you’re saying. Why don’t you… Why don’t you meet me in the break room once I go on break?” Obtain a break room key. Ends conversation.)

12 . “Well, then, how do you think you should use these abilities that have been granted to you?”

1. For the good of those around me. (“Oh. You’re an idealist, then… That’s a shame. You… probably won’t be able to escape like that, I’m sorry to say.” Ends conversation.)
  2. To get me out of this place safely, of course. I need to focus on myself first, and then I can help others. (“Ah. That’s pretty reasonable. I like your thinking, if I’m being honest. Why don’t you meet me in the break room when I go on break? Obtain break room key. Ends conversation.)

waiting for eevee to know if I will die or not

apparently he has access to a polish medicial base which he used to look up the medicine before

I was playing this game like it was Survivor.

1 Like

Since nobody actually got through all the way through it

Fun fact! Litten got to the last stage of this, then told Tro how to complete
And then Tro chose the wrong thing at the last stage too

Or was it Leafia
One of those two

Huh, that does seem irrational. Not only since I was trying my best to keep the game self-contained, but I never actually attempted to hurt Bell. Even if you believe I was planning on it, when was I supposed to have acted to injure the cat?

Remember when I fakeclaimed Blackened in Game 100 though?

does this dialogue option change over time

I don’t know
Later, perhaps

too bad i never actually did anything with the cafe beyond wanting to burn it down because i got annoyed that people were just stalling in there to grind stats leaving me stuck in the theater for a week

2 Likes

Seriously I don’t get the logic of fakeclaiming evil oo

I wasn’t trying to troll.

there was like 3 pyromaniacs this game
i think we all wanted to burn it down

I’ll try my best to explain if you like once I’ve caught up on thread, if you like.

1 Like