Fantasy of the Damned - Ended

I wouldn’t know.
Aelin alluded to a secret mechanic when I asked.

if you look for complaints on tomb of horrors one of the first ones you’ll find will be “there is a 2/3 chance for the game to end in a TPK when you go through the first door”

Leafia did actually try to reach out to you though magnus
So

If you remember, I never actually approached you for an alliance.
Leafia’s the one who wanted to add me to the cat squad channel.

In any case, the frivolities of our political strife was fun to manoeuvre, thanks for making the game feel more lively for me Litten.

Sorry for the confusion.

No you didn’t say this, you actually screenshotted it.

Me and malka were trying to make a joke with you on the same day we announced to do some kind of funny joke on wattpad regarding writting, so ranta told me to pass you that image with shrek and said that night did it :joy_cat:
And then night spoke to you and confirmed that yeah she isn’t speaking to me

1 Like

Bond levels 5-9 would result in +1 ability weight capacity for both players
Level 10 would result in the players being able to share one of their abilities with the other
Level 7, 10, and 12 would all grant level ups as well

1 Like

how would that have worked with super powers

It wouldn’t have
nod nod

wat

That’s true.
The way I saw it, I wasn’t exactly “betraying” Leafia because I was never planning to kill Felicia.

would the super become more super

“Get fucked lmao”

• The Kitsune, probably
1 Like

Did anyone even have a lvl 5 bond?

Hey Aelin, could you explain my disadvantage? I’m still reading up.

No
I think someone had a level 4 bond
Probably would’ve been multiple 4s or 5s after stage three was done

That was funny.

I had two of them

1 Like

No killing? I dunno I thought it was vaguely interesting so I gave you extra ability points for it

1 Like

fun for the whole family

I might have been motivated to try and make an impact on this game by the fact that this was the second rp I’ve played on this and the old site combined, in however many years I’ve been around and hosted games, and I’m probably not going to be able to play in another rp until next year if the trend continues. That could explain any “insane” behaviour.