Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

You clearly town read them before they started voting me so tell me why.

Not what I’ve seen in my experiences. Feels like my old buddy KoD where everything is not their job and you have to figure it out which I will always say is detrimental to town cooperation

I mean. :man_shrugging:

Its the same reason i stated.

The rest of that post is a seperate thing.

thanks for answering

can you talk a little about how you went from “lemon is trending up” when I last interacted with you on D1 to full on making a case on Hail hinged largely on me and Hail being w/w?

1 Like

@Neon

I’ve told you why I think SK is town it has yet to change.

EoD1 is bad to me because SK said it would read my case if I linked it which I did but that never happened. There was no interaction no involvement. Now it was too busy to read the case and its not SKs job to help me see if I’m making a mistake and SK didn’t really help with EoD either way which… actually

Fuck it

VOTE: Sillykitty2366 I’m probably just wrong. I’ve been wrong on my D1 town locks repeatedly lately.

1 Like

I suck even at the thing I thought I was good at

This is the opposite of what the case was.

Hail being wolf made you and Atlas wolfs in my mind. I’m not looking to pressure you today because Hail was town. I only pushed Atlas because of how they reacted to me in general. As far as I’m concerned you look good.

1 Like

What dis?

I made a case on Hail not you. You just had interesting equity with Hail as did Atlas and I legit thought Hail might be a wolf and one that Zorvo would listen to.

Yeah so Min is allot different in this game.

In the other game I did town read them at first but shot them wrongly the following night and I’ll admit the shot was dumb just because I was losing my town read on them lol.

Anyway, so in that game they didn’t make Hugh wall posts, they also did allot more solving and gave allot more opinions then this game which is actually kinda funny cause Min posted more this game and had even paragraph like posts unlike their town game.

I’m voting SK why aren’t you

Sabi wouldn’t have let me kill Hail

VOTE: SillyKitty

@sillykitty2366 you wanted me to “re-eval” I did.
Happy?
I looked at the town game I remember and liked from you and compared it to this game.
Don’t except me to blindly follow into what others say, I don’t do that and I never will be doing that, that’s not who I am.

If there is no strong enough reason or the reason doesn’t surpass my counter reason, then my opinion ain’t gonna change.
Yet if I see more stuff wolfy from you the more and more my opinion is going to raise and the more and more I want to execute you.

Just had a game with Sadbi, just finished today.

She got annoyed at me for voting Rue and refused to vote her ever.

In that game I have given over 10 reasons why Rue was a wolf (they were), someone gave an argument why they are town and I shut them down showing them how their argument is NAI cause I made the town, town read another game of which rue was a wolf posting.

Even called out Rue’s read on their buddy Outedwolf called them both wolves together cause Rue’s town read on them looked exactly how I’d expect a wolf to town read their partner and I was Right.

Even if that’s so, Zorvo wouldn’t tunnel someone they expressly thought was town; whether Zorvo’s misreading people or not, there would still be a reason to scumread these people and Zorvo’s thoughts shouldn’t be dismissed out of hand.
Reading down.

anyway
judging off meta said by lol and others kitty’s town
i want to hear more from them nevertheless, as they weren’t as memorable and more argumentive to me

Uhhhhhh neutral, I think. It seems townie to me, but its flip would be actually informative, unlike Hail’s (or Phraze’s).

I still dislike flip-flopping votes, but this is towny.
@Jaiden what feedback were you going to mention earlier? It’s probably important, even if you don’t think it is.