Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

So… in essence, you have found more reasons to suspect Silly, but you put them as town lean.

This is cracking my skull yo!

Whom is Magnus trying to pocket here? Silly or me?

I… don’t completely disagree… fuck

UNVOTE Zorvo

If Magnus is scum, this is a rule of three.

1 Like

Neon. Can you please post the frozen gif for Magnus?

Couldn’t sleep and could you explain wws hy you don’t believe either of those could be the case please?

Yeah. He’s started to trend upwards to me honestly. He’s feeling a bit more like his villager self.

Definitely possible.

Hmmm, this honestly feels like villagery feustration to me.

What are your current reads Neon?

Am I the only VT in the whole game? j/k

I don’t even think the wolves know for sure if Lemon is a PR or not if Lemon is town. VTs can fakeclaim being a PR after all.

It goes off in two hours.

Yup.

I think you’re doing a pretty good job Magnus.

1 Like

Maybe I should do a fresh reread with a clean head

1 Like

God knows I got the time

explain why

Good idea honestly.

And now we go to a live look at Neons reads…

1 Like

Now for another try at sleep. Yawns :sleepingleafeon:

Alright rereading… well post anything I deem intresting on second read thru

Ask and you shall recieve answers when I catch up

Already explained why for Lemon but given the latest developments im beginning to think that Lemon could be town claiming PR to bait the NK, which disarmed Magnus and Zorvo push on them, forcing them to push somewhere else.

Every game of Werewolf is a misery game can’t change my mind

Oh right…I forgot why I stopped reading back on this site on mobile. It just randomly skips forward hundreds of posts while I’m reading

Is it wrong if I think there’s a >50% chance that Zorvo says this as wolf. This is I believe their very first post. It is probably nothing… but for some reason its actually hard pinging me

Was this a joke? Why did you shift off this onto me for essentially believing the same thing?

NK? Don’t know what that means. If it means neutral killing it’s already been confirmed that there’s no neutrals.

Wtf quote

Like Magnus/Zorvo is too obvious and too easy to be a team but im fairly confident there is one scum in there.

How long have you been playing mafia?

This is pretty much my first game. I DID play blood one game of blood in the clock tower in the old forums but I utterly sucked at it, in other words I don’t know the majority of the acronyms.