Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Okay

Can I see your other reads

I thought It was obvious lmao

Are you going to respond to the question I asked or just ignore it cause you agree with it but are choosing to disagree for some reason?

Explain please.

You say you scumlean a player

You turn around 180 and immediately agree with said scumleaned player scumreading me with zero doubt or questioning?

@Neon
Quote my post and restate everything the way you view of what you did.

I literally said I was voting you for pressure in the very post where I made the vote.

I dont buy it. Why you’d vote for pressure when a player pressuring them is in your scum lean?

Unless…

You know what?

Go on

UNVOTE

Dope see you in Mason chat

1 Like

Agreeing pretty much equals sheeping.

No

God damn it Neon

I gave my reasons, what of yours did I miss?
I didn’t call you scum for questioning my reads I called you scum for how your reading and posting about the person who we share an opposite read on.

Sheeping means you follow someone’s read without questioning it; blindly following

Same thing DirectorHail or Leafia mean. It’s the name of a player.

Dude can you stop replying to like the same 3 posts of mine and give me other reads

I’m currently of the opinion we execute in the Silly/Neon/Lemon trifecta today and leave any other suspects until tomorrow, unless something drastic happens.
I have an interest in keeping Leafia alive, and you can execute Zorvo over my dead body. They’re both way too towny in my eyes to die, and if they’re executed anyway I will blame you all.

1 Like

Is there a reason you don’t intend to vote Neon?

oh it’s min
(hi)

VOTE: O.kazo

i know 0% of the people who come to this site