Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Can I say that vaporwave theme is incredibly ugly

2 Likes

Morbtainado flashbacks.
Leafia, can you promise me you aren’t evil?

1 Like

you mean “if you were town”
instead of “if I was town”

Progress.

What I’m trying to say. Or was.

Why is it that all of you were so willing to only believe one possible possibility out of endless of them?

I hardly am trying to push any world view I was stating that Memes so matter of facto believing only one possible outcome so early based on a small scale of votes feels silly.

Any number of possibilities exist.

because which town says “if I was town”?

Because I want to see if I can use the pressure to figure out Silly’s alignment, which should help in solving Zorvo as well hopefully.

If I was town.

2 Likes

Yes?

I go listen to music

Seeya. I rest my current cases. Nice to see this game isn’t going at 3000 posts per hour

2 Likes

It’s NAI but refusing to appeal is actually what they are going against cause they said you shouldn’t go against town but by refusing to do proper response is going against town.

Or whatever they said when they were referring to Okazo’s Gimmick.

1 Like

Happily

VOTE: Magnus

3 Likes

Popping in to say I do like this response tbh

Now bye

They already had a lot of pressure on them and they seemed to be getting very frustrated with all the suspicion on them, that being said keeping the pressure on would’ve probably been a better idea but I didn’t wanna push it. My vote is currently on Lemonfairy.

Obviously

I don’t expect anyone else who’s town to vote with this, tbh.

I just find it hard to believe that you come in the thread as either a new player or an alt, troll us to death and then drop it and bail out as scum.

As scum on a new site i’d personally choose an strategy that helps me blend in, look townie and push agenda. O Kazo is not doing any of it!

Ok. I take it you don’t care to respond to that or deny that. Noted.

Me… all the time. Reachinggggggg

Okay, can we agree on consolidating votes? There are way too many wagons atm.

2 Likes

I was gonna call out Silly for voting after another player without previous concern but they did state the reasoning right after so I’ll let that one slide.