Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

There is no misrepresentation the reasons I’m not Scummy is because people actually read my posts.

Lmfao

Holy shit…

Sorry, it’s nothing personal. I know what it’s like to be accused when you’re completely innocent, I know. I was in that exact position not that long ago, in Morbtainado. The difficulty is making yourself appear more useful than the suspects around you.

1 Like

VOTE: Zorvo

Like… actually forever

When you don’t respond to my posts and Kitty calls all my reasons nonexistent when I’ve clearly stated them people can see that and know the truth.

lemon has been absent in terms of reads or anything, but im willing not to pressure them for it due to how they obviously react to said pressure
seth is being unreadable as always and making questionable plays
the argument between jarek/neon and you/neon felt like a good waste of time
nothing exceptionally ai from O.Kazo, the early argument about their weird gimmick was worthless
everyone else was decently irrelevant

If I remember correctly, they were the only one pointiong out that my act is NAI.

Neon and Kitty can both be wolves.
If Neon is a wolf I think Kitty can be trying to pocket them.

If Neon is a Town*
My bad.

i think the term is theater, not pocketing your partners

At that point of time.

ah

No it’s not false Zorvo. I know how to distance. I know how to not spew my team. I don’t interact with my scum team this way… EVER it is bad.

My biased lens thinks Zorvo’s trying to improve, thinking there’s no need to execute a PR d1, yada yada.
Logically, Lemon claiming PR makes perfect sense, especially with the characterisation of not having many reads and being voted anyway, although it’s technically not AI in that case.
How much experience do you have with them both?
(Hold on, I can check what Zorvo did in Kaguya-sama real quick.)

1 Like

Wait, so do you have any scumreads?

No need to be sorry. Its mafia. But I’m serious. I don’t care if I die I just want to give town the content they need to read after my death. I’ve certainly done that.

My problem is not that…it is that nobody seems to have even the slightest interest in engaging me in an attempt to find me. Or listening to me at a base level without throwing spin on it

I’ve been trying to talk with you and you say you would respond to anything and you have been refusing to do so?
I really don’t actually give a shit if people like Min find that Townie I find that unproductive.
I’m not refusing to acknowledge anything, I have my opinion I have my points and statements and people can either chose to read or chose not to read and have me criticize them only to make themselves look bad afterwards due to their own fault.

You have ignored me Neon, I stated my concerns and get your still trying to deny what has been already confirmed to be true.
It’s wolfy Neon.

(you being magnus)

I’ve literally not ignored you Zorvo

People claiming the things they wouldn’t do, what they actually doing is one of the worst self-meta ever.