Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

VOTE: DirectorHail

i rsther you vote someone to help consolidate the wagons since you were the one asking to consolidate the wagons

2 Likes

Dammit Memes I was about to say Temptation to self vote

Only if you start at number 24

the world and all its people are soon to end

meta reads is the best read u are gonna get D1. without any flips its hard to see if someone is scum motivated or town motivated

DirectorHail cfd. Now this is podracing

1 Like

Dope. I’ve been waiting my swift end.

Lying Darkness isn’t in this game.

Good idea.

It isn’t a flimsy case with how wolfy SK has been. It’s you with a super flimsy reason for townreading them. Literay your only reason for townreading SK is that they defended yo. Something even a wolf could do and likely would do to look good if you flipped town. While SK jumping on me for voting them was super wolfy.

Please get your vote back where it belongs.

I’m working with you Zorvo, but you’re making it very difficult to do so right now.

I can see it. I just wish everyone else could too.

You’re insane if you think that. SK is obvwolf no matt seer r what Zorvo’s alignment is.

This is even worse than why Neon is townlocking SK.

This however is something we can both agree on and if you don’t trust Zorvo’s opinion on SK, trust mine. Look at how SK reacted to my vote on them. They tried their beat to twist things around to make my vote look wolfy when it was obviously a pressure vote to see how they’d react. A villager never would’ve reacted like that. Trust md on this. I know I’m right.

Zorvo never acts like this as a wolf. Everyone voting him is either silly or a wolf.

You wish. The cred for a SK wolf flip goes to me and Zorvo. No one else.

He isn’t wrong. I’m nearly certain of it.

It feels like the only winners right now are the wolves.

A villager would never say this.

Finally got caught up. A Hail execution is at least acceptable I’d say.

Eh to get a proper read you would actually need to go over their games as both alignments and evaluate it to this game.

The same 3 things most of which were explained is not a good case

i did

This is literally factually inaccurate lol

also u are literally describing a meta read

What the fuck…

I mean you have a point cause it isn’t game losing I don’t think.

I could be wrong do you remember if town won the game where I shot Min night 1? I forget.

Frozen and crying in scum chat

My number one motivation in mafia games is knowledge, not voting out scum. Always has been. I, as a person, just want to know everything, and usually voting out the mafia is good for that because you get their flips. Unfortunately, from what I recall about the day, we don’t learn shit or fuck from Hall’s flip, and so I don’t care for this flashwagon.