Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

And there are also options where there is a scum on scum OKaz

Basically there’s a number of options lol

Was this before the vote reset? Because it didn’t come up.

oh I thought you meant filler as in I was just making it to fill space and look like I was solving

Mhm but the thing is memes posted this before they voted implying intent to vote there:

It’s really just NAI my man.

I would have to agree on this tbh.

@lol come speak with the class when you wake up, which should be roughly four/five hours? I think?

oh that was when kitty asked why to voting someone
let me read back

It’s not beneficial to drop an act that can cause you to get ML’ed?

eh idk
it’s just a why

not AI imo

If O.Kazo is town the odds are actually quite likely.
Why do you townread Jarek and Jaiden?

Jarek and Neon go from cross-voting to agreeing on an O.Kazo vote.
Jarek initiated both votes, so I’m keeping my eye on Neon.

Oh wait, Neon’s on my POE Pool from before!
VOTE: Neon

Yeah but math.

Yeah I was thinking about it and I agree on yet another push of yours.

VOTE: Neon

This feels like potential theatre, with Jarek and Neon setting themselves up to look good once the other falls. It just feels stilted and awkward.

I want to also add they are trying hard to deny Meme’s theory of there being a wolf in the O.Kazo voters.

1 Like

I’ll assume you’re telling the truth about this one and take your word for it this time, but there’s nothing to say people have to play the exact same way every single time if they can help it.

I doubt Zorvo And Okaso are alligned but I am beginning to suspect the loud troll behaviour was bait to see if an evil would jump on it early and perhaps fail to justify why exactly they were doing it in the first place. In which case, sorry I’m pointing it out but the traps probably already sprung anyway - anyone who was going to vote most likely already has.

I’m fine with this.