Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

I would prefer to kill Jarek or you than assume the kill was random. That is horrible logic.

Preferably Jarek.

You actually are proving my point you realize that right lol

question
do you think im going to convince three members of my team to kill lol based off a single post they made putting minor suspicion on me for something easily explained

which i have explained
various times

im not going to bicker with you again
i think im right that there was no better options, you think im wrong because you listed people who would kill lol, despite the fact four members of the scumteam exist

im exhausted
you lot have fun

Tried to understand but couldn’t. Looks like a gambit. On further thought, somewhat villagery? Not sure if a w Guillo can do this so far… Will give benefit of doubt for now.

gonna be honest
don’t really want to be completely exhausted in thread all the time because of pointless bickering and someone being completely exhausting to play with
so im just going to do something else when i come back

Yes. I think it’s easy to explain. I think asserting a NK is random is scummy

Scum do not kill for no reason. Better targets exist unless

You are in the crosshairs you think they are PR or your trying to frame a mislim

1. Puts you and Jarek in the line of fire. Jarek moreso though.

2. I’ve read the ISO thrice I can’t see a PR tell

3. If you are trying to frame someone you need to be vocal and push your agenda. That means me, memes or Jarek. We’ve been the most vocal about Lols iso.

Me Memes Jarek Atlas should be the four hits today.

The more Atlas engages with the thread the more I’m getting wary again.

im literally not

you’re ignoring my points in the favour of bickering with me
which just makes me exhausted and ruins threadhealth

lol was the best kill
this has been explained over and over
this has also been ignored equally as many times

This is starting to annoy me. I acknowledge earlier was a problem. This is not. This is discussing an important factor of the game. I’m approaching you in good faith. I’m listening and providing alternate ideas.

I’m responding to your points.

Asserting that this is pointless is disingenuous.

no you’re not
you’re ignoring what i have to say to push that lol was killed over any of the fantastic targets, which there was none, for a reason beyond that of being a half-baked target who looked good to be filled with bullets

Ooo thank you for this post. Because I went back and looked at what you were replying to and reread the ISO and Memes noticed a thing I didn’t.

Lemon also decidedly a hit today.

1 Like

you’re just stubborn and refusing to listen
which i refuse to be on the blunt end of

you have provided no logical evidence beyond a few small minor notes on others why they should be killed over him
thats not a counterargument

Having a thought that is different than yours and engaging with you to explain it is not being stubborn

Jfc

There are always better targets

Every fucking scum team has a different set of targets.

Scum
Don’t
Kill
Randomly.

and you’re ignoring my point
again