Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Voting is one of the single most important utilities for town in this game

1 Like

True, but wouldn’t a scum jump at the chance to start a wagon on you as soon as they could while the blood was still fresh and they had a good excuse? They’d safely have their vote parked on you the entire time after that. Wouldn’t even need to justify it.

Atlas claimed they didn’t want to vote unless they were sure the person needed to go over - I think that they were telling the truth there. I can’t speak for them or their actions but from my perspective I think at some point they either realised you’re probably a town based on your reaction to their push, or they realised the push was dying and they tried to move elsewhere.

I am the exact same way after all. Iso’ing and arguing with one person leaves you little time to look at anyone else.

Hmmm… what does everyone think about that whole train just now? Picked up pretty quickly. Not sure I love it, but I haven’t really pieced together what it’s indicative of - passive suspicion of Atlas that just needed a spark, scum considering it a good potential misvote and hopping on, Atlas’s hypothetical mafia buddies seeing a long case on them and figuring they should act convinced, a combination of these…

I’m so tired. Too tired to do real analysis. I’m just going to cause things to happen and make everyone else think about it. This is what I was talking about to myself last night.

For the record, the votes before I started the push:

Zorvo (3): Phraze, Neon, Jaiden
Jaiden (3): Jarek, O.kazo, Zorvo
Jarek (2): Magnus, Lemonfairy
O.kazo (2): Leafia, May
Lemonfairy (1): Memes

Not Voting (2): Atlas, sillykitty2366

This post honestly has me tinfoiling that Magnus has been pocketong me this entire time. Not really a serious tinfoil though, but it has me a bit concerned in a way that I can’t really explain.

I personally think it’s V/V because they’re both very…Passionate. about their positions. Both of them really want the other one dead.

It’s not like a wolf can’t be really loud and aggro about wanting someone dead. But other behaviour aside from just the push has lead me to believe that neither are evil, at this moment in time.

I’m considering a world where magnus and lemon are evils together and it makes sense even though I just made it up in my head

:wowee:

1 Like

I’m going to take a break because writing walls of text burns my eyes

See. SoD. I was maj-2. Pointing that out pulled pressure off me. As the pressure on my wagon died everyone who is still genuinely scum reading me like Atlas just left for other pastures. Why is it that voting me was fine when I was maj -2 but better things happened when I limited the pressure?

Scum jumped I pushed back pressure dissipated scum left.

This is scummy

it basically just creates tunnelvision

I was hedging there but as I said other behaviour Atlas has outside of just pushing you leads me to believe they’re more interested in getting reads else where than getting bogged down in an argument that’s going nowhere and (probably) not doing them any good

1 Like

I still think Atlas is scum but the wagon movement scared me from voting it.

Your vote applies pressure

Your vote can be moved

1 Like

Fair

I have no reason to bus Lemon like that D1 when I don’t have a reputation for bussing or even strongly voting, since I didn’t do that in Kaguya-sama. But that could’ve been funny.

You’re right and I’ll do that now.

Atlas just has a frustration to him that I’vd seen from t!Atlas so many times and it feels like he’s genuinely really annoyed at how we flipped Hail EoD1. I also feel that it’s done in a way that it’s difficult for wolves to fake snd he’s just looking for someone to blame for the execution.

As for Neon, I’ve been townreading her for the longest time now and this hasn’t changed thdt at all. She reminds me of myself too. The way she has trouble explaining herself just like I do despite being a villager, so I see a lot of t!Leaf in how she has been all of D2 so far.

3 Likes

but that’s why it’d be such a power move nobody would expect it

1 Like

My thoughts exactly tbh

1 Like

there’s a lot of criticism to be had
i can’t change tunnelvision

Not gonna argue mafia theory. Sorry for even engaging that as I did.