Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

VOTE: Jaiden

i asked for reads on you and you vote me for it lmao

1 Like

when the

Hello!

do you even got a reason to vote me

so both zorvo and leafia need to go if i die
and if either of them are town i swear to fuck
like at what point is it gamethrowing

I had this problem earlier I have no damn clue

Is this not tmi lmao

Most of the people I’ve been voting literally haven’t flipped

You don’t know anything so you should not be saying with high certainty I’ve only voted villagers

Does everyone seriously veto voting zorvo out today? Because honestly it’s gotten to a point where this dude is blatantly openwolfing

He’s spent most of this game pushing me with zero basis

He’s accused me of only voting villagers when most of the people I’ve pushed are still alive, AND he has?? LITERALLY been on both village wagons ?? So he is outright being hypocritical and nobody is batting an eye

Quite frankly most of his posts are outright wolfy as fuck, and I’m tired of seeing people letting it slide because “lol!seth xdxd”

VOTE: Zorvo

@Neon @Leafia @Jaiden @memes you guys are the main people I feel will follow me but atp it’s genuinely ridiculous

I don’t give a shit about anything else

I’m not gonna stand by and let his slot be blatantly ignored when so many of his posts have been made to outright clog the thread to antitown amounts

He has pushed people unfairly and has made completely nonsenical pushes yet almost everyone wants to tip toe around his slot

This is wolf. :confused:

And before he makes some nitpicky post about this

It’s being ignored in the way NOBODY is actually reading him despite him posting like billions of times

Yah Zorvo is the fucking wolf from Valorant.

5402 I’m definitely willing to consider Zorvo’s slot… later. I don’t think he’s someone we can prioritize right now. He doesn’t help resolve the whole Leafia and I thing, his flip doesn’t help us find the other wolves because he’s the king of theater, et cetera, and there’s others who are just as likely, if not more, to flip wolf.

And to pre-empt his response as well, I’m not saying “don’t vote Zorvo solely because he’s a bad info vote”, I’m saying that I am confident that Leafia is a wolf, much more than I am that Zorvo could be, and we will not get much productive done until she flips, because 1. we’ll be too busy talking about it and 2. in my opinion, her behavior is key to figuring out the rest of the game, because she was confident almost everyone townread her until this morning.

If zorvo is a wolf who is he a wolf with?

Anyone can find it if they ISO you, Jarek and me and compare, you play like Zorvo too.

Im gonna call you Zorvo 2

He has pushed and discredited everyone at one point except Magnus and Phraze.

Good luck finding his teammates from spew.

i was too scared to say it but my hot take while asking for opinions abt zorvo was him saying more abt the game with his death
if we leave both of them alive and ml and only one is scum scum have parity
both should perish honestly

either way

dont split votes dummies i dont wish to die