Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Yeah. The village was pretty much destroying itself. Laughs Then everyone believed my sudden roleblocker claim. D3 and D4 were intense for me. I loved every second of it though. ^_^

Yup. This time we were wolves together. What were the unflipped v cards?

True. I do have that problem. I really should try following your advice.

Noted. Can’t wait for more people to arrive too.

1 Like

Also a problem with the mafia team I kept noticing that they placed their votes on each other in an attempt to bus.

For example, silly and phraze spontaneously placed their vote on leafia even though leafia didn’t do anything to deserve that much scrutinity in one of the Days.

11v4 would be fine they said

i somehow cold called every wolf from reading like, 200 posts

i wish i sent in my guess somewhere for gloating purposes

3 Likes

May objectively beat you to it inside the game B)

1 Like
1 Like

if i die n1 its a doomed game

Good game

#WOLFSWEEP

biggest medal goes to May like honestly May played incredibly well, to the point where I saw her posts and my face turned pale lmaoo
She pretty much had the entire team

4 Likes

We fucking NAILED it. Like I’m actually so proud of everyone we stalled enough to get through it

1 Like

Kitty I can’t believe this, you deepwolfed

Or more like deepcatted

1 Like

Less of deepwolfing more of I kinda tryharded this game

It was based

1 Like

That was annoying to me too.

Agreed. May played excellently. Luckily for us though, no one really listened to her.

Indeed we did. ^_^

Atlas and Silly did have an appropriate vibe especially when it was tensionated.

Atlas was about to get chopped once.

i only read votecounts and a few d3 posts but how did you kill may over leafia after the jaiden kill literally ever

6 Likes

Something to do with mafia suggesting “BP survivor can’t exist with doctor, obvious fake claim.”

1 Like

They promised not to quickhammer me… they lied in mafia. Super fucked up

2 Likes