๐Ÿ† FoL Awards 2022 - Nominations Thread

I nominate Illuminati Infiltrator from Enemy Within (Deus Ex 5) for best Role/Mechanic

It is an entire clusterfuck in a single role that brought an otherwise straightforward setup into higher dimensions of memery

2 Likes

I nominate Best Shitposter for FoL Awards 2022 because our site is known for being a site based off memes

I nominate Leafia for Best Shitposter

3 Likes

second

second
second

Geyde is cringe.

I nominate Chloe for Best Individual Town Performance in Dicey Dungeons.

It might seem odd that I am nominating a player who only played for one day. Chloe replaced into a LyLo situation, into a village slot. Until that point, wolves had dominated the game and their victory was almost in the bag. One villagerโ€™s wrong vote would seal their victory.

Chloe did everything she could to prevent that from happening.

She:

• Posted over 500 times. In one day phase.

• Cleared several villagers correctly.

• Hardpushed two out of four wolves.

• Encouraged votes on wolves throughout her solve.

• After getting frustrated with the village not listening to her, she voted a wolf and rallied the village to vote the wolf.

• Begged the village not to give up, and encouraged it to see the gamestate for what it was: a gamestate in which the wolves had been dominating, and where the proverbial โ€œjuggernautโ€ had to be stopped.

A villager still voted for Chloe, and the village lost the game, but Chloeโ€™s effort and read accuracy (something the village lacked when she replaced in) during the game-deciding moment were incredible. Although she had only been there for one day, she pushed hard for all 500+ posts despite the wolvesโ€™ attempts to hinder her progress.

Because she was only there for one day, she had no reason to be invested in the game. Nevertheless, she nearly saved that day.

Even though she didnโ€™t kill any wolves, I believe Chloeโ€™s effort warrants this nomination.

Although Iโ€™m not expecting this to win an award at the end of the year, I want the performance recognized.

6 Likes

seconding because im incredibly biased but โ€œreplace in, 500 post, GOAT, get MLed anywayโ€ is a horror story

3 Likes

Nominating @Marluxion in Trials and Tribulations FM for Best Fakeclaim

(This is barely even a fakeclaim but I do think the part that was fake was important :joy_cat: )

Marluxion randed Mafia, with among other things a passive that meant that mafia automatically won ties. He claimed that he had a passive that meant town automatically won the first two-person tie, and distracted the town for two days by arguing about the mechanic, which also significantly reduced the usefulness of wagonomics in those first two days. Additionally, he was able to maneuver the tie so that it had one town and one mafia member (Wisdom), and used that to mechanically clear the mafia member, resulting in both him and Wisdom being viewed as clear and ultimately winning in F5 LyLo.

11 Likes

second

4 Likes

Wait was Best Fakeclaim back in 2020 I think it was?

Because that Cat Fake Claim Flavour I made should have received a reward.

We didnโ€™t have a Legacy Best Fakeclaim category, 2021 was the first year that we gave out a Best Fakeclaim award

1 Like

Aw man, alright!

hey thanks lol

Third.

Iโ€™ve heard from somebody that in another rolemadness game, he was mafia and told everybody to vote him because it has some special town power.

I nominate achro for best townplay/scumplay/3p play in Happy Friends.
Iโ€™m not impressed by the fact that they won as [X] alignment - that was to be expected. I am impressive by their calm and collected presence that allowed them to influence the game thread to their whims. It was a sight to behold, and I hope that people write down notes on their play for the future.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Dammit

1 Like

there probably is a day between the nomination and the game ending, just in reverse order

4 Likes

second

4 Likes

I say aye to that

2 Likes

Did no one get nominated for FaM out of like 50 players lol