FoL Awards 2022 - Results Thread

i nominate leafia for best pronouns rememberer

10 Likes

I nominated myself for solo monkey win (3P killer) of 2022

leafia i have an idea
whenever youā€™re talking to someone, and you know youā€™ve messed up their pronouns before

check before you fill it in, till you constantly get it right

Not this year for sure, maybe 2024 though.

14 Likes

I mean honestly Iā€™m still honoured about the nomination for Diamond Arc Crossing and that game was definitely one of my highlights that I played, I canā€™t forget about it anyway.

Ended up coming away with 4 awards total (3 team, 1 solo) and a 50/50 town and scum ratio of those.

This community is good, Iā€™m glad to be back and letā€™s have some fun and memorable games :slight_smile:

6 Likes

More like worst. Giggles

2 Likes

Good idea.

alternatively keep bashing ur head into a wall until you donā€™t get yelled at anymore and remember it

1 Like

Same

It winning is worse

Sorc17 clear winner imo

2 Likes

Also tbh Iā€™m p sure if proph had self-voted weā€™d have tied

imo that calls for a tie

1 Like

they voted for who they wanted to win
so

1 Like

Ngl I donā€™t even know what a sorc17 is

3 Likes

Is that like a wizards of Waverly place sequel or something

3 Likes

Thanks!

But also

ā€¦who?

1 Like

Congratulations to everyone!
Good luck Chloe with the badges!

3 Likes

smallworldz

1 Like

I was like it be funny if I was nommed when I stepped down as mod. I would be not a mod at the time of awards. It didnt happen so congrats orange u deserve it.

tbh awards kinda rigged arete deserved to win every award

2 Likes

ā€˜arete has won the Rookie-of-the-Year awardā€™

5 Likes

Hey guys, been away from mafia dealing with some health issues that unfortunately have not cleared up yet.

Thanks for the nominations and the awards. In terms of mafia 2022 was an up and down year for me, and apparently I need to take my town game out back and shoot it or something but the scum game was as effective as ever.

I really am glad I took Areteā€™s suggestion and signed up here, with one very bumpy exception (if you know, you know) I immensely enjoyed the games I played here and hope to have more fun games here when I feel better.

13 Likes