FoL Awards 2023 - Results Thread

We all win

2 Likes

A limo comes and a red carpet rolls out to deliver the forum famous Leafia to the awards

4 Likes

REAL AF

3 Likes

aight lets start with the categories with only one nomination!

3 Likes

wtf chloe is golden

2 Likes

Categories with only 1 nomination

The following categories received only one seconded nomination. Congrats to the winners!!

Congratulations to the FAM3 Town!! (@Achromatic, @Amelia, @an_gorta_slanktai, @Apocryphal, @catbae, @Chloe, @Hazardwaste, @Jane, @Jarek, @Litten, @nutella, @WindwardAway, @Wazza, @YoubutWorse, @Zone_Q11, @thepigeonnyc, @Vulgard, @JakeTheWolfie, @Kanave, @sulit, @Kiiruma, @row666, @PrincessAbigail, @TodaysStory, @Demisha, @Hippopablompoyeetus, @Arctic, @Zorvo, @Magnus, @min, @Cape90, @Sadbi, @beancat, @eevee, @Marluna, @GGhana, @Frostwolf103, @ElizaThePsycho, @crazynuto, @tutuu, @Atlas, @benguinedparbecue)

Best Scum Performance - Group (special game): For collective excellence as scum in a Special-queue game.

Congratulations to the Chapter I: The Jutting Watchtower Scum Team! (@Vulgard, @PrincessAbigail, @Litten, @TodaysStory, @Italy, @Atlas)

8 Likes

Best Community Award: Fol.

5 Likes

fam3 town moment

2 Likes

literally everyone wins

2 Likes

Wow
Chloe moisturized today
They glow

4 Likes

I hope fam town does horribly this year so i dont have to make this many awards again

12 Likes

thereā€™s my one award

bye guys

jk

6 Likes

Laughs

1 Like

Okay, before we move on to the polled categories, I want to let you all know that some of these votes were VERY VERY close. Like, decided by one or two votes. Thank you to everyone who nominated, seconded, and voted, for making this year more competitive and suspenseful.

If you donā€™t win an award you were nominated for, please remember that you were awesome enough to be nominated and seconded in the first place, and who knows, the vote might have been one of those near-50/50s!

6 Likes

Hey wait no one told me this was happening

4 Likes

so none of the more than 2 noms were close
got it

2 Likes

I hope i win best player with a pomni profile picture

6 Likes

Or best jester role peformance

4 Likes

oh no
I didnā€™t vote on some awards and now I feel like my vote would have mattered

4 Likes

now that itā€™s over letā€™s go leafia most enjoyable player! Or dedicated! Whatever I voted for them! Woo love the Mets

4 Likes