Fuck You. It's Word Match 3

Word match, I invoke thy name

2 Likes

MY TIME HAS COM-

word match.

it’s time

Well, everyone.

I have a special announcement! May doesn’t appear to exist around these parts at this particular moment in time, so there may be a delay for the words you’ll be receiving next round. Fortunately for one of our teams shown below, their wordmatching days will come to an end, so this delay won’t affect them in the slightest. Joy.

2 Likes

whoever goes out is homo of sexual

1 Like

There’s no such thing as a perfect crime, but the teams shown below are an absolute steal. Anyone who isn’t shown in this dropdown is not worth the pleasure of your company.

Summary

Nobody matched in one turn.

5 Likes

It can only go downhill from here, folks. At least you can take out any of the teams listed below out to lunch, or bowling, or a thrilling game of Monopoly without someone flipping the table in outrage.

Summary

Team “Foggy Acorn” (2) :curtain:

IMG_3367

6 Likes

better be me

1 Like

7 Likes

many people are saying this

1 Like

mangos is good at slow rolling

2 Likes

Hooray for the aforementioned teams. Let’s give some hope to everyone left over. The following team has not been eliminated.

May is NOT here stop falling for their lies.

Summary

Team “idk yet I’m thinking” (6) :chart_with_downwards_trend: :chart_with_upwards_trend:

IMG_3368

5 Likes

oh what the fuck

1 Like

straight

2 Likes

Well, ya got me. By all accounts it doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

2 Likes

:joynerd:

It is NOT joever for the following team, although they’re definitely scraping the bottom of the barrel. You couldn’t trust a friend in the gutter better than:

Summary

Team “:wowee:” (8) :tanabata_tree: :skull:

IMG_3369

4 Likes