[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

Hello OutedWolf.

This is my town list that I have currently based on what I backread and what I’m seeing currently. My confidence rate is…maybe about 70% that it’s mostly pure?

I say “I usually average 1” because even during games where I feel great about my reads, I usually end up with 1 misclear.

My vote is currently on Cloned due to his reaction to Vulgard outing sus on him.

Regardless if it was a joke or not, the reaction wasn’t too great.

I have Wazza looking wolfy since all she’s doing is playing defense, she’s stated that she’ll out reads besides the few she’s had later so giving a bit of time.

Otherwise that’s most of my views on this game.

I wish this site had a better spoiler gimmick than having it blurred, it messes with my eyes, but I love putting things in spoilers as a side-track thought.

click the gear, then click Hide Details

now click the triangle

:joy_cat:

Oh thanks, now I don’t have to wait until Christmas to get one!

I wrote an alternative joke to that but decided it probably would not have been funny to everyone else.

/vote Vulgard @Host_Account_1

for now in italics. mostly the language he is using in pushing things seems over the top for the stage of the game

honestly that’s a fair assessment

elaborate

huh
you are visor yes? or was that a meme

on second thought my only joke early was ‘let it rand’ and then me waxing poetic about people’s pfps which i think is nai so
not entirely sure about this read justification from marl anymore unless the let it rand joke and the pfp descriptions were just this funny

this is a relevant question

yes

Visorslash? That’s cool.

okay then in that case
i’m surprised you have that kind of read on me
and the reason i’m surprised is that the only game we’d played together before this was cognitive psychology over on the syndicate
in that game i played very differently from here, right down to the tonal level and my approach to the game
so you saying that my language is wolfy seems strange to me
i thought you’d be reading me as more of a comparison with cogpsy considering that was our only mutual experience and that i was a wolf in that game
but you aren’t

tl;dr i think my tone and approach are both significantly different from the only game we played together where i was a wolf and you were town so i’d expect you not to wolfread me for what’s essentially tone in this game, yet you are

BK is trying really hard to appeal to Marshal by repeatedly bringing up the fact that she townreads Marshal [this is true regardless of BK’s alignment]

which would be extremely weird for W/W

well yes, but actually no

the issue for me is: we have only played cog psy, so your read on me knowing its me back then is… poor

and ofc you know its poor, but you play it up like its some slam dunk with super strong language (and even if its a joke, it isn’t obvious because there isn’t really any humour in the post)

you have never seen me as a wolf and moreover, you were a wolf when we played, so your lens of my village game is hampered by that fact (also its on a different site and ppl post differently on diff sites, which is… obv)

you posting differently means nothing to me because this is fol not the syndicate

hm
can you bring up the specific posts, maybe bolding the parts that you think are unaligning
this might sound like a dumb request but i’d really like to get into your headspace

replying to me but quoting arete

is this fols version of shroop :curtain:

lmao that headspace line

wolf textbook 201

that’s a fair assessment

i played it up for reactions, and i found exactly 0 people willing to defend you, but no votes on you and no comments about you
which actually makes me think you’re more likely to be a wolf
i wasn’t even shaded for making that read, and the only person who really responded to it was you, so…

as for what i’ve seen of your village game, i read the specchat warrior game this year; you were an obvious and good villager in that game, something i’m not seeing here at the moment
i’ve also seen you wolf in turbos a few times and what you’re doing here feels more similar to those turbos
that said i know turbos are unreliable so i’m not putting too much stock into them as opposed to the other experiences i’ve had with you and my overall perception of your current play independent from meta