[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

the issue for me is: we have only played cog psy, so your read on me knowing its me back then is… poor

and ofc you know its poor, but you play it up like its some slam dunk with super strong language (and even if its a joke, it isn’t obvious because there isn’t really any humour in the post)

you have never seen me as a wolf and moreover, you were a wolf when we played, so your lens of my village game is hampered by that fact (also its on a different site and ppl post differently on diff sites, which is… obv)

you posting differently means nothing to me because this is fol not the syndicate

hm
can you bring up the specific posts, maybe bolding the parts that you think are unaligning
this might sound like a dumb request but i’d really like to get into your headspace

replying to me but quoting arete

is this fols version of shroop :curtain:

lmao that headspace line

wolf textbook 201

that’s a fair assessment

i played it up for reactions, and i found exactly 0 people willing to defend you, but no votes on you and no comments about you
which actually makes me think you’re more likely to be a wolf
i wasn’t even shaded for making that read, and the only person who really responded to it was you, so…

as for what i’ve seen of your village game, i read the specchat warrior game this year; you were an obvious and good villager in that game, something i’m not seeing here at the moment
i’ve also seen you wolf in turbos a few times and what you’re doing here feels more similar to those turbos
that said i know turbos are unreliable so i’m not putting too much stock into them as opposed to the other experiences i’ve had with you and my overall perception of your current play independent from meta

i see curiosity is forbidden

/vote Outedwolf @Host_Account_1 either this or marshal works honestly but i prefer this at the moment

this part also reads and feels like tmi

1 Like

i can believe the reaction thing. and i understand the vote/comment thing.

re comparison to spec chat: i think its just too early to make that read, i had made 1 check in post at the time, its just a weird thing to now compare that to

i dont really get what you mean re wolf turbos tbh

wat

“its just a reaction test, bro”

hehe

overarching vague posting trend

these were the two main ones

both of them have a vibe of ‘look at ME, look how I townread you, unlike all these other people who are maligning you by wolfreading you! look how I am not doing that’

(those 'I’s are capitalized for emphasis not just grammar)

which is an absolutely bizarre attitude to project towards a partner that you know is not town

hey i make vague posts regardless of my alignment smh

lack of full stop in the last line is wolfy cmv

2 Likes

no, i meant “vague posting trend,” not “trend of vague posting”
vague, as in, “the posting trend thing i’m referring to is vague”

i don’t see either of these posts as examples of what you’re talking about? to me this looks like a regular questioning session. “i’m townreading you instead of wolfreading you, is it because of X? what do you think? what do you think about people townreading you, if there are any?”

i kinda see where you’re coming from re: “bradland wants marshal to acknowledge his read on her” which is mildly unaligning but i don’t feel convinced enough to put that on my list

oh yeah, i forgot about a very important unalign
wazza/atlas are not w/w

by far the strongest unalign in the game in my opinion

even arete/wazza could theoretically be a result of “let’s argue about some dumb stuff” written in scumchat and then executed

but the way wazza has been talking about atlas’s slot (focusing on its mechanical situation rather than anything it actually posted), and how atlas has mostly refused to engage wazza on it, is a combination that never comes from wolf partners

I think it is extremely unlikely to be a regular questioning session

like why would Brad ask Marshal if Marshal thinks that Brad not having been pocketed by her in the past is the reason Brad townreads her

how would Marshal know

min/mistyx not w/w

marshal/mistyx could reasonably be partners based on that post alone honestly
someone even brought it up before (i think marl?)

wazza/marshal interaction in the earlygame feels quite unaligning as well

cloned/atlas are not partners
cloned accepting the claim with 0 doubt would probably not be the case if they were partners because he looks better later on if he doesn’t autoaccept it

unironically townreading leafia for village reading cloned when he’s being wolfy

leafia/eli not w/w for leafia’s instant slightly bridling reaction

2 Likes

playful theater
i really don’t see the unalign here at the moment
you could be right ofc but i just don’t see it

this interaction doesn’t feel like theater
ok with unaligning min and cloned