[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

they’re not electric they’re ice

1 Like

wow thats really funny, too bad it doesnt address my point at all

/Vote Marshal @Host_Account_1

that post didnt seem like something i was supposed to respond to

So, you just expect to get a different answer yet when the answer is the same, you’re mostly just satisfied anyway?

There is no difference between those statements, if you’re trying to determine my alignment, you should come in with the option to change your mind, you should come in with the ability to change your mind, not just not thinking about a thing, this entire time I have had to be focused on you instead of being able to do anything else.

That’s not for me to decide, that’s for you to decide, I’m not going to be like “Wow, I think what I have done here is Townie”, what I can contradict is what you find scummy, what I can’t do is tell you what is townie.

gotcha but this feels enough to be a read as it’s something that should be pointed out.

The fact no one commented on how ironic this is astonishes me.

that was me just making a joke because I thought it was funny, do you have any other reason to believe I’m Town other than that?

@Vulgard @Arete
This entire game so far you two have had literally opposite reads.
What the hell is going on between you guys and why have neither of you pointed this out.

First my music teacher and now you:(

Playing defence into offence is how I usually play these games, I’ll defend myself until I’m trusted enough to push on someone, granted this game I’m playing slightly differently and doing both at once

What are your thoughts on my push on Arete if you believe all I’m doing is playing defence?

you have stated that I am not W/W with practically the entire game so far

This isn’t a very good way to play, Vulgard if I’m personally honest, do you have any direct reads you believe in that aren’t just “not aligned with [x]”

A lot of the other posts that caught my eye was just Vulgard consistently “unaligning”

once again
no one contradicted this whatsoever?

I wasn’t caring about his alignment when posting. Not everything relies on his alignment, you know, for all I know he could just be a wolf messing around.

Intentions may be related to alignment in some cases, but not in every case and especially not in thise case.

People, please read the posts between me and Arete, I don’t care if they’re tiring to read, they’re important and give hints to why I want to push Arete hard.

While I think it’s a bad way of playing, but it this way is also bad, how he is playing does help, if he dies at night or suddenly by a bomb, we have his word to go off on, and it’s quite easy to read on what he is doing, I see no problem in him stating this stuff now, I just wish he would produce more content than just “these players are not aligned”

I don’t like the votes btw, I also can’t be bothered quoting them all

And that reasoning is?

My god I’m exhausted after reading 400 posts but I did it, if I missed anything just tell me

/vote Cloned @Host_Account_1

Was gonna include this on this post as well, decided against it, but now decided for it, leaving my vote here for the timebeing and will post reasoning later.

eli has done like little to nothing which is probably scum ai by now so i agree

idk about leafia being that low but i think i saw u say something about that so its just a differing opinion (unless im thinking of someone else)

Whats up with kiiruma?

im ngl im having a hard time seeing how eli could really believe this read

1 Like

I feel like they’re talking to much about “what I would do if i was [x]” and derailing thread

Vulgard currently trending upwards. I like his in depth analysis, even if might not see or agree with all of it. It seems he really believes in his reads and I’m not sure if he’d have that conviction as a wolf.

Not really back from shopping but currently in the 15 min covid waiting period

Available to realtime for like ~10 mins

both of these reads are terrible to make on hippo
the man is perfectly capable of not caring about the game as both alignments, and he has balls of steel too with the way he deliberately popped in when shooting firekitten in FAM

oh yeah i forgot about that lol

still not taking my read back cuz i think the specific way he’s not caring is AI

how do you not care in a different way

It makes perfect sense to me.

“i dont want to care because im a villager and my input is not currently needed”

vs

“i dont want to care because im a wolf and im dead inside”

O…k?

Missed the “will post reasoning later” portion so a little less confuzzled, but why would you include a vote on someone that you didnt even mention in a massive wallpost :confused:

What is this interaction

Marshal scumleans wazza, wazza votes me with no justification yet, and marshal is…okay with it?

Ok on backreading marshal just isnt here so

@Marshal when you’re here Wazza’s voting me, does that mean anything to you in any way

judging from ciconia i think hippo is perfectly capable of disguising the second one as the first

You might actually be improving in reading me if you’re not sure. At least you’re not flat out calling me a wolf again. It’s a nice change. I like it.

I’ll have to iso Marshal later to be honest. EoD is 12 P.M. Eastern right?