[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

iso hippo and wazza tbh

eli are you a wolf

what in the sam hill does this mean

This is the post with the two quotes in question.

I was going for a more general “everyone” but i’ll take your response into consideration :hmmyes:

1 Like

/vote marl @Host_Account_1

i wanna say I’m spewed by cloned not tunneling me and me pointing it out and then us arguing over it but I’m not gonna go into that

this part in particular is like
bruh

would like to bring this up again

maybe arctic a wolf as well for complaining about my solving method

town core:

min - is never partnered with cloned
mistyx - personally believe isn’t partnered with cloned
marshal - has the bomb and also isn’t partnered with cloned anyway
youbutworse - towny all game
arete - i think they’re a villager at this point but look here for misclears
leafia - towny all game

kiiruma/outedwolf are two personal yolo townreads I’d throw in here
i wanna say outedwolf would try to push Marshal at eod instead of hippo if he were partnered with cloned, or he’d bus cloned, instead of starting the hippo wagon
and outedwolf is just never mafia if hippo is a wolf because what kind of wolf randomly wagons another partner at eod when one is already being wagoned

yes

1 Like

you should put everyones name in a random numbe generator and whoever u get is who u bomb
thats what i wouldve done at least

How tho, I left my vote on marl and cloned left theirs on marshal. How would we be that bad

legitimately think this is the worst look for wazza all game because cloned randomly ties her to a villager here

Everyone saying mafia me fucked up that badly at eod thinks I have 0iq

Why would I not say them as Town? It’s literally correct, I’m not going to lie what I felt about your slot at the time considering I might’ve died during the night, and I felt like you knew what Cloned would flip, this was mainly for if he flipped Town

ok

why

if i sheep arete on Eli I’m left with Brad, marl, wazza, hippo, arctic

seems solid

does anyone townread arctic

cuz i don’t, vul doesn’t, marshal doesn’t

I’m about 100% sure he just said that because I was top wagon at the time

god hates geese I suppose

2 Likes

What in the fuck, really?

What reason do I have to plant a vote on Cloned and leave for the rest of the day phase if he’s my partner and he’s literally the leading wagon to begin with? That’s basically begging to get him killed.

RNG doesnt either apparently