because the depth of my reads are outside my wolfrange

you dont get a choice, marshal will be directed towards you anyways

Let’s just backread arete and just hang whoever they ended up on D1

1 Like

She’s a strong player. Why wouldn’t he?

/vote waZZA @Host_Account_1

arete uses they/them

1 Like

Aaaaah, I’m on a rush of adrenaline from yesterday, I feel so good right now.

People actually townread me and I can see their logic and for once I’m not feeling an objection to be like ‘But actually…’

I finally believed in myself and it went well. I want to go 2 for 2 but I know it’s risky.
I see a certain leafeon around that I’d be pretty happy to slam down upon

2 Likes

marshal

2 Likes

Do me

The staple thought you were scum and was trying to kill you.

hippo

3 Likes

me next me next :D

1 Like

You’re probably a villager.

how come none of these fit you this game

1 Like

This is already pushing edge of his range

this kind of interrogation of atlas I think is good, it’s trying to get more out of what he percieves as a very underdeveloped argument which makes me think it comes from a place of him thinking he’s right
(the alternative to this is that he’s mafia and he’s intentionally arguing with atlas to try to get him to further develop his case against me but I think thats too bigbrain for his wolfgame)

this is a v good sequence, shows him working through the case in his head and actually thinking of what could cause the TMI instead of just saying the argument for its own purpose

this is a response i rlly like from him to my question, wolves may be able to figure out that the “correct” answer is to say that it was influenced by leafia’s tendancy to TMI as wolf, but the way he insisted that it was a correct tell shows he believes in it.

(this kinda doesnt relate to why I townread him in the first place but this is also a rlly weird way to treat a partner)

basically it’s a culmination of thinks that press on his wolfrange that make me think eli is just super likely to be a villager
Arete also saw the Things That Make Eli Town if that helps

1 Like

because ive been playing fm for almost a year now >:(

the first one does u just have to accept it

2 Likes

the first one as in
“the newbie”
or as in
“the tunneler”

Most likely but I’d still be pushing him hard today.