[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

Hmmm, not sure Misty has the most wolf equity. Who would be willing to jump to outed wolf with me? I think he has a real chance of flipping wolf honestly.

@Leafia

Thanks Brad.

I kinda have him as a wolf as well, though I might’ve switched between that vote count and now. :eyes:

I think you switched to me. Let’s meet up at voting outed wolf. His name says it all. /vote outedwolf @Host_Account_1

/vote outedwolf @Host_Account_1

no u dont lol ur doing the same thing arctic did when he was like hey guys what about outed wolf

you cant even name your problems with me all u did was say offhand i was scummy

afaict your literal only reason for suspecting me is not giving you reads when you asked

lol

And you’re doing the same thing Cloned did when I started pushing him. I’m not the best at explaining my reads regardless of my alignment.

saying you are not good at explaining ur reads implies that you at some point, tried to explain your read

which you havent

ill quote you, hold on

I mean I get not doing it Day 1 when you’re saying you’re trying to take a more chill approach, or something to that spectrum.

But 2nd time on Day 2, I expect something.

das it

im not kowtowing to your ideas on how to play

i offer the reads i have when i have them and you can deal pal

its not like i havent posted reads this game either…

It literally doesn’t imply that I tried to explain my reads at one point and you know it. At least not one point in this game.

then explain the read pal, its not hard

you managed to give a whole host of reasons to kill cloned

cant give any to push a villager…?

Besides, why wouldn’t I vote for someone I think is scummy and could be a wolf?

Maybe not hard for you.

you literally (and i mean literally in the literal sense) have not given a reason

literally (i cant stress this enough)

Your way of defending yourself is reminding me so much of Cloned right now.