Scummy post

wolf

i cased her earlier

w/e

do what y’all want im out

/vote you but worse @Host_Account_1

you cased me?

i mean
i literally made the exact same play and got cc’d in close to the exact same way in the last geyde game

if only outedwolf was jailkeeper

1 Like

/vote YBW @Host_Account_1

Maybe it was and I’m sorry if I upset you.

we aren’t doing ybw today

1 Like

awesome

anyway since Marshal/Outedwolf are the only people here not in my PoE I am wondering what you two think of misty’s alignment. since I think all of their posts of recent have been towny but I also think if mafia they were hoping to be turned into the bomb in order to score another kill and maybe kill an extra town.

@Outedwolf you can still bomb me tonight right

I’m torn between the two, I want someone dead more than Mist atm though, doesn’t have to be YBW, however I will vote whoever I need to to save my own ass when it comes for it, I’m starting to think Mist was just stupid with her play and didn’t think of anything, her reaction to Marshal about the Tracker feels genuine

speak for yourself

@Outedwolf ngl I also think you should bomb marl bc I think he’d make a good bomb candidate

What were you that gam?

it was the game i was vt and i fake claimed the jailkeeper role eli was

it was the one i got modkilled because i said i was leaving the thread

If mist dies who knows who I will target tonight lol

Amusingly enough you are part of the reason I killed arctic, your explanation of his play led me to read his mu games and the kill seemed fairly self explanatory after reading his iso in this one

2 Likes