[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

Although, I thought with a new site we’d begin having explanations with votes, get with the program and don’t make me waste posts on pointless things like this in the future, thanks

okay i only just got my laptop to turn on so i probably won’t be able to catch up on everything, but as for my atlas read, it’s basically two things

firstly i’m not sure wolf atlas has the confidence to claim sorcerer in his first post and maintain this in a half-joke state while being questioned like that by wazza. i think it would have been infinitely easier to just drop it rather than deal with wazza, regardless of wazza’s alignment

secondly he Does Not Sound Like He is Shitting Himself, and this read has been successful for me many times. i think it is especially likely to be successful in this game given the amount of strong players present, though this read is dependent on how atlas rates his own wolf ability, which… now that i think about it is actually probably pretty high. or at least every time i mention his first wolf game, he says to stop comparing him to it. though saying you would be able to play better and actually playing better are two different things, so i think this point still holds some validity

this wasn’t part of my initial read but this post also stands out to me because i don’t think wolf atlas would bring attention to the fact he is present but doing literally nothing

1 Like

I got that impression by reading it, where else would I get it from?

in what sense is it too safe

He’s not accusing me of anything, he’s just pointing out things, his posts look like they want to accuse me but they aren’t, they are just there

:flushed:

ybw is a villager thanks
bolded is the particularly villagery part

at least you’re open about it i suppose

i feel like the way hes been has been like the opposite lol- no offense to ybw at all but i believe

this post especially

and

this post earlier which has different quotes

neither of them give me the impression ybw is trying to be safe at all

idk guys i think atlas is a villager independently from his claim and i don’t see what’s so hard about divorcing reads on him from his claim

1 Like

i don’t think it looks like he wants to accuse you, i think he just wanted to put those reads out there

Then why make the post right after calling me wolf, Arctic?

i am putting 0 stock in whether or not he is actually the sorcerer, im saying the way he handled it is unlikely to come from a wolf (who is definitely not the sorcerer)

1 Like

idk Wazza I thought that when he said you were a wolf

and said your posts were similar to a wolfgame

and then called out specific ways they were similar

that he was accusing you of being a wolf

but maybe that’s just me

1 Like

to be absolutely clear this line was sarcasm

I was talking about the bottom part with the posts he quoted, it isn’t accusing me, it’s pointing stuff out, yet he’s using it as evidence

who
im confused

How is the bolded part even the slightest bit villagery? I’d say the complete opposite in fact. Anyway, time for supper and RL for me now so talk to everyone more later.

YBW obviously, read between the lines and stop your own wasting of posts and stop mine

Come on, you know what i mean. You could’ve answered me and instead u wasted a post just being smart

this is pretty much correct

also I voted you because I thought your early strategy of blatantly rolefishing lines up with your typical scum play of doing overtly wolfy things and counting on people levelling into not suspecting you for it and that when I questioned you on it the mindset you claimed to have was inconsistent with your actual actions