[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

jesus christ

2 Likes

in what sense is making a post that’s like ‘Wazza is a wolf,’ being asked to explain that and making a post saying ‘her posts are similar to a past wolfgame,’ and being asked to explain that and making a post comparing specific things you did in both games not an accusation

this is a serious question

i dont even remember seeing a ybw wolfgame lmao

anyway i’ll catch up for real in a few hours

i know “townreading big wordy posts” is such a bad idea especially with vul but come on now theres no way i cant read that and not think that much effort is inehrently towny

I sighed audibly at you, I expected better if I’m personally honest, no offence.

What do you want me to do, not point out the Sorcerer claim? Just ignore it? Not question it in any way whatsoever? I play differently to you Arete, I am not you, I do the same thing, game after game after game, and that is if there’s something mechanical or role related, I’m going to point it out, I’m not going to ignore it. I am me, you are you, sorry I don’t play to your idealistic ways for FM.

real talk though
my only real reads so far are ybw town and atlas leaning town
everything else is not w/w reads like arete/wazza and marshal/wazza
the arete/wazza unalign i think is a bit stronger

there are lots of villagers in the thread and most of them aren’t being very villagery atm imo

mfw the entire game thread outs themselves as having not actually read Vulgard’s post just skimmed it to see how much effort he put in :joy_cat:

1 Like

yeah

(only if Wazza is town though if Wazza is wolf it’s still bad but not wolfy)

(it’s a copypasta)

2 Likes

I read it and I don’t know what to say about it because like
they just proved I was town with fucking MATH and FACTS and LOGIC what do I say to that

oh

nvm

1 Like

I’m taking about the quotes!
The quotes aren’t accusing me of anything, they feel too safe, that’s what I’m saying
For gods sake, aaaa

Either way, his accusation in general is too safe anyway, mainly since he’s comparing me to a BOTF game and a game that was 3 months ago, I play differently in both, this is established by now.

wait is it
lmao I got completely baited

2 Likes

i didnt understand it but i thought it was towny for that reason LMAO

1 Like

i was hoping you wouldn’t say that so i’d get a reaction from someone that’s actually ai

2 Likes

I didnt understand it but I read it and trusted it 100%

although i think this one is villagery so
just locking in the read further

2 Likes

only scum push town

2 Likes