[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

I’m taking about the quotes!
The quotes aren’t accusing me of anything, they feel too safe, that’s what I’m saying
For gods sake, aaaa

Either way, his accusation in general is too safe anyway, mainly since he’s comparing me to a BOTF game and a game that was 3 months ago, I play differently in both, this is established by now.

wait is it
lmao I got completely baited

2 Likes

i didnt understand it but i thought it was towny for that reason LMAO

1 Like

i was hoping you wouldn’t say that so i’d get a reaction from someone that’s actually ai

2 Likes

I didnt understand it but I read it and trusted it 100%

although i think this one is villagery so
just locking in the read further

2 Likes

only scum push town

2 Likes

I think both of those are significant improvements over interrogating him about exactly what his motivation was which would make it really obvious if it was real or not real and that you would have been able to predict that interrogating him on it would make this more obvious

2 Likes

/vote wazza @Host_Account_1

1 Like

/vote Wazza @Host_Account_1
I was waiting until another VC was posted, but that might be for a while so might as well add my vote now

I waited for multiple minutes before clarifying that but people were treating it as unironically real and I was a little worried that if you are a wolf people would mistakenly clear you for it

I think YBW’s reaction is … probably townie if I assume that you are a villager? like if I look at it through the lens of ‘wolf who just got aggressively towncased with data’ and ‘villager who just got aggressively towncased with data’ I think he believed that you had gotten the right result

2 Likes

Unfortunately for yourself and clearly everyone else in this thread Arete, I don’t play like that, I wasn’t going for his motivation either, all I was doing was questioning him to shroud judgement, my own thing. Nothing relating to you, nor do I care enough to have it relating to anyone else, of course saying this just makes it pointless, but if Atlas is the real Sorcerer, I’d like to spread doubt that he isn’t, if he isn’t the real one, I’d want him to say things that make him seem that way, as if he’s fully thought of things.

Is it that hard to understand? Nothing is definitive

Wazza I have another question for you

in the entire time I’ve been pushing you you haven’t accused me of being a wolf even once

why is that

mhm
that’s the gist of the read

/vote Marshal @Host_Account_1 i think i actually prefer this

Probably because I haven’t made a single read yet, and I don’t exactly have anything to accuse you over, nothing you’ve said has sparked something in me that made me feel the need to point out that it might be scummy.

1 Like

Wahoo VC #4

Voted Voters Votes
Wazza Marshal(#81), Hippopablompoyeetus (#148), Arete (#235), Min (#283), YoubutWorse (#284) 5/9
Min Mistyx (#77) 1/9
Hippopablompoyeetus Arctic (#37) 1/9
Marshal Vulgard (#288) 1/9
Not Voting Outedwolf, Kiiruma, Clonedcheese, ElithePsycho, Marluxion, Bradland, Atlas, Wazza, Leafia 9
1 Like

yo Wazza how do you feel about this

whistle noises that wagon is pretty big

Serious question for you here

Why did you even ask that question? It doesn’t exactly seem helpful at all, although it did point out the fact I should probably actually start reading

It’s annoying, I also never noticed Marshal or Hippo voting me