[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

i’m reading marshal’s read on me and it’s a very strange read because it relies on a lot of assumptions about how my pushes as town differ from my pushes as mafia
and the thought about me possibly deliberately making her look worse so she get suibombed later is kinda strange considering how far-reaching it is
all i’ve done was express a somewhat vague wolfread and the marshal wagon is currently sitting at one vote (my vote) so hm
also by shot in the night i meant suibombed during the day because there’s no kp in the day

dude they’re literally an outed wolf?????

2 Likes

This is going nowhere, but I will say.

I don’t want you to criticise my playstyle during the game, especially when you just made it clear you’re going out of your way to annoy me and especially what happened the last time this whole thing occured with someone criticizing me during the game and everyone got annoyed. Also, why is that literally the only thing you commented on out of my entire wallpost, there were so many things in that post I wanted you to comment on

these, comment on these:

I don’t just write this sort of stuff towards you for you to just ignore

there’s nothing wrong with marshal’s take really if i’m being honest
but it is a mildly strange take so i had to think on it for a bit
for the record i think the wazza wagon is >rand a wagon on a villager and i’m really starting to think arete’s just a wolf here

/vote Arete @Host_Account_1 ping pong
if i vote most people in the game today with thin excuses to shift between wagons then my vote accuracy will be above 0%

1 Like

What is wolfy about arete?

basically, i think arete can be townier than this, and they aren’t

their engagement with wazza is something i don’t really like, because i feel like they made an argument out of nothing, and it’s currently absorbing a lot of the thread’s attention; i don’t get the sense they’re actually being inquisitive, but rather, they are setting up a misyeet

their handling of my slot is also very much an arm’s length method of engagement whereas i think town arete would care more about solving my slot and get me to engage on things

when I put it in quote marks that wasn’t meant to imply it was a direct quote, the thing I was referring to was the fact that, again, you didn’t consider whatsoever how my push on you affected my alignment, you just complained about the fact that I was pushing you

I think that when he says ‘Wazza is a wolf’ ‘also here are quotes that are similar to a wolfgame’ the accusation is obvious even if they are technically two different posts and that you focusing on the fact that the quotes post didn’t also say ‘here is why Wazza is a wolf’ was designed to make his push look worse without actually addressing literally anything that’s actually relevant

saving this for when wazza flips mafia, arete flips town, and i get to cry over my life choices

4 Likes

min can be town too for nebulous reasons related to engagement and that one post they made earlier in the game that pinged me v

v:

ybw

atlas
min

so you think arete engaging the amount they are with wazza compared to other people is wolf ai? @Vulgard

if i goty that wrong sorry

this is when i’m talking about when i mean ‘they’re not actually being inquisitive’ and ‘they’re making an argument out of nothing’

this feels unnecessarily dragged on without any real intent to solve the slot

> literally the only person who is questioning Wazza
‘Arete isn’t being inquisitive enough’

I agree that it is a true fact that Arete + Wazza is absorbing a lot of the thread’s attention right now and that probably it would be cool if people were talking about other things but unfortunately I cannot mindcontrol other people into talking about other things (which obviously then means there are fewer other things for me to talk about)

of the last two times we played together, in one of them we were V/V and I spent the entire time I was in the game until MyLo deathtunnelling you, and wrote a 5000 word wall on why you were a wolf, and the other one you were a wolf and I was town and I insisted I had a godread on you to the point of pushing an unCC’d PR because they had claimed a redcheck on you

so now I am scared to read you

aret aret

2 Likes

I mean yeah that post wasn’t intended to solve Wazza the only reason it exists was Wazza was like ‘but ARETE I have POINTS that you need to RESPOND TO’

something something sorc suicide bombify the hard to read people so if theyre scum they die and if theyre town we have a higher chance at killing a wolf

1 Like

And I already stated my reasoning towards that. I swear I feel like you haven’t read a single thing I’ve actually posted because all you do is say things I’ve already commented on:

And I responded to this as well:

In fact, these two posts were next to each other, and you ignored them both and only responded to the 3rd post in the bunch.

i still dont think “playing safe” is an accurate descriptor especially for someone like ybw

(no offense is intended here btw)

Playing safe is the perfect descriptor for someone like YBW, at least in my opinion

not really i just think the way in which they’re engaging with wazza doesn’t feel like the way they’d handle the situation as a villager

misread or strawman
i never said “arete isn’t being inquisitive enough”
i said i didn’t interpret your handling of wazza as inqusitive which means the argument isn’t intended to solve wazza’s slot in the end - under my interpretation
that’s different from what you just claimed i said

well you doing what you’re doing is making everyone vote wazza so unless you’re confident she’s a wolf you should be doing something else if you’re a villager
and rn i don’t even think you want wazza dead so it’s strange that the voting situation doesn’t concern you
yes i know you’re calling wazza a wolf but i don’t feel you want her dead especially since it’s early day 1
so yknow

wazza can be a wolf and you can be town, rn i just have doubts about your alignment and since i don’t think the two of you are w/w i’d like to find out which one is the wolf if this isn’t v/v

and the argument doesn’t feel like v/v to me either
and i feel like wazza’s side of the argument is actually townier even if that doesn’t give me an independent townread on wazza