[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

im gonna be real every time i see your pfp I think its marl posting and this struck me as an extremely extremely weird marl opener :wowee:

5 Likes

i think the optimal strat here is to let other people post because some are still at 0 or functionally 0 (mistyx, eli, outed wolf, marl, brad, kiiruma)
long list of people statistically likely to have wolves on it if not the entire team

marl??? the pfp is still making me think min is whysper i won’t get used to this for the entire day phase

this is factually correct in the sense that I am certainly incapable of forcing you to make reads, however, that doesn’t mean that you making or not making reads can’t be alignment indicative

You tried to use the fact that he was citing BotF/other old meta as an argument that he was playing too safe, on the grounds that you change your meta so that old meta is irrelevant, however this isn’t actually an argument that he’s playing too safe unless you think that he believes that meta isn’t relevant. Regardless of whether the meta is actually relevant or not, that doesn’t inherently affect what his read on you means for his alignment.

what if i just do this

/vote Marshal @Host_Account_1

i promise i know what i’m doing

i have shared my thoughts earlier, and not much has changed

i do believe even stronger you and arete arent both wolves because of all of this though

vulgard is making up points that are pretty likable/backed up to an extent as well though so i might unvote and do a classic case of wait and see again

Like this, probably is somewhat optimal tbh

I went and read elis 3 posts

accurate

1 Like

i change pfp

no more confusion soon

nothing of worth
But I do have some points on him

During MinFM, he was wolf and was pretty inactive, his town games show him at least having more than ~20 posts in the first couple hours

Even if him doing nothing is pretty standard, I think he’s doing a bit more nothing then he does as v

Eli keeps liking my posts that are criticizing Wazza so I think they probably aren’t W/W (this isn’t a response to Atlas’s point or a read on either of them)

1 Like

Then why state this in such a strange way, why state this in a way of questioning me about my thoughts on you?

It’s too safe because it’s literally the thing he did in the last game I played with him, that’s why that part is too safe, that last game I played with him was when I was Town and he used this same exact logic to push on me while also not seeming like he was pushing on me. (Archive would be useful but I have no idea where to find it)

he’s liking my posts that counter you as well, by the way, clearly he’s read them more than you have

He has? I went back and checked the likes and couldn’t find any on your recent conversation

unalign list:

arete/wazza not w/w
marshal/wazza not w/w (feeling a bit dubious on this one admittedly but i’m still putting it here)
eli/wazza not w/w (i think arete’s take just above is actually not that bad)
atlas/eli not w/w (i don’t think atlas goes out of his way to metaread eli and call him mafia if they are partners; these two are friends, i’m sure they’d try to help each other instead of throwing shade unprompted, especially since eli wasn’t in the spotlight at all when the read was made)
ybw/arete not w/w (arete keeps using ybw as a springboard to talk about wazza [this isn’t a read on arete] and i don’t think that’s what a wolf continually does at this stage of the game)

the ybw/arete unalign is as weak as the marshal/wazza one because in both cases there’s nothing from ybw and wazza respectively that unaligns them from the other player

This literally just isnt true, the last game we played was BOTF. Unless im completely forgetting a game somehow, this is false

because I think your lack of thoughts on me is alignment-indicative (specifically in the sense of making you more likely to be mafia)

whether or not I can magically force you to post thoughts (on me or anyone else) is irrelevant to that

okay

I parsed you calling YBW ‘too safe’ as being shade on him/implying that he was wolf for pursuing a too-safe push

if it was just a generic comment on his playstyle then, uh, okay, but that really wasn’t obvious

if it’s false then it wasn’t you who was saying that and I’m just completely misremembering

like I said, archive would be useful but I have no idea where to find it

tempted to unalign marshal and mistyx as well, because marshal preying on mistyx’s opener - that’s very easy to prey on by wolves if mistyx is a villager - doesn’t feel like a w/w thing to do there
it’s a weaker kind of unalign though much like the marshal/wazza and the ybw/arete ones