[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

tempted to unalign marshal and mistyx as well, because marshal preying on mistyx’s opener - that’s very easy to prey on by wolves if mistyx is a villager - doesn’t feel like a w/w thing to do there
it’s a weaker kind of unalign though much like the marshal/wazza and the ybw/arete ones

Wait why are we even talking about this eli just likes whatever he feels like liking

1 Like

ye he liked P#282, 297, 302, 326, 329

Check his profile like to liked ratio if you dont believe me

i would like to bring everybody’s attention to hippopablompoyeetus
he’s 100% the player i’d expect to be a wagon rn next to mistyx maybe
all he has is three votes for bad or no reason and a mediocre joke
yet he’s not a wagon
why is he town

Copious amounts of copium

1 Like

Press the slay button

1 Like

I think its because others are higher priority targets

His vote switches from me to arctic a while ago felt like lack of agenda I was gonna say this earlier but was waiting for more pplto talk to i could reply

Or have more things to point to and say “that’s scummy”

Trust me, it’s not, although since I have commented on your alignment, are you going to respond to my post about that?

Arete I did specifically say that I didn’t have a read yet various times.

The archives are impossible to navigate, but yeah no you didn’t play in a game with my after that, I must’ve misremembered, but I do know someone said that I was scum due to that game, that’s my bad

Vul, I think this is less off “he is Town” and more off “he is currently ignored”, if people townread him then I’m amazed because he is still one of the people I can never read

has done something I found mildly townie at some point (sorted)

Atlas
Vulgard
YBW
Leafia
Arctic?

conflicted (in this case it means ‘some things that sketch me out but also some takes that line up with where I think her takes would be as villa’)

Marshal

has done something sketchy at some point

outed wolf (to be clear this is an actual serious ‘vaguely mildly sketchy’ read not a ‘haha he’s an outed wolf’ joke like I made earlier)

Wazza

1 Like

I feel like he’s less distant from the town then he was in the only game I can remember from him gold rush, townlean for me

(she)

what, how do either of these two correlate into a townread

Hes trying to solve and actually be a decent member of town

examples

i don’t know you tell me

I mean you voted me and then were like ‘LOOK I MADE A READ’

as far as I can tell this didn’t involve any amount of actual explanation but Discourse is kind of glitchy so I might just have not seen it

I mean yeah but I still thought that you saying YBW was too safe was a comment on his alignment

feel free to call me stupid

I wasn’t calling you an outed wolf I was making a read on the player with the username Outedwolf who as far as I know uses he/him pronouns

he was villagery in rwby especially later in the game
also he wasn’t in gold rush

I was talking about you