[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

this is my reasoning for voting you:

(it was above the post of my vote, my bad for not making that clearer)

honestly completely missed all context

it’s 1 of 2 games, Eli’s game (the one I got banned in) or PJO game (Aelin’s Game)

1 Like

is outed wolf visor
he played under that username on the syndicate once

pretty sure I was dead in Aelin’s game by the end of BOTF though so I’m gonna assume it was Eli’s game and I’m guessing it was Silviu if not you.

Yes

if outed wolf is visor then i’d turbo him

oh
that’s a problem
his two posts in this game are horrible

I re-read her questioning of Atlas and concluded that she was probably genuinely trying to solve his alignment, and I don’t think her initial shade on him came from either a place of TMIing him W (based on how she responded to me bringing up points in his favor) or from a place of agenda against town!Atlas (with Leafia’s ability-to-handle-TMI I think she would struggle a lot to call a claimed PR a wolf if she had TMI on them being town – and probably would just assume the claim is real).

Arctic has a question mark because my reason to think he’s town is this:

and I think that’s >rand accurate as a read on him but I also think it’s a really stupid reason to call him town

(fwiw I think he is actually wrong about the thing where he thinks he can’t really be read off of his solving posts, I think he believes it regardless of his alignment but I don’t think it’s true, that said so far this game they could go either way)

maybe i’ll have a stronger foothold in this game after i sleep
good night everyone

1 Like

m’kay

this doesn’t really affect my read on you because you literally just repeated what Vul said about me but also it’s not outside of the range of things you might plausibly believe as a villager

okay I’d like to have it made clear that I said this before Vulgard various times, just not in a direct manor, more in a “stop ignoring my posts”, “stop taking my posts out of context” type of way instead.

okay

I ignored some of your posts and some elements of your posts because they didn’t really affect my read on you and I largely found them unimportant (and they didn’t have, like, questions or anything).

I don’t think I took any of your posts out of context except arguably by misinterpreting your post on YBW as a scumread rather than you … randomly calling him bad, or something? I’m still a bit unclear on what that was actually intended to say

why do you think me not responding to all of your posts is alignment-indicative?

to be ABSOLUTELY CLEAR this is a question I am asking Wazza to understand Wazza’s thought processes and not a comment on how people should or should not be reading me, or even whether it actually is or isn’t alignment indicative for me to do that

poof

why do you need to say this

shenanigans with wazza are irrelevant

vul wolfy

i blame school
i read things while at school but never finished them
so

in conclusion:
/vote Vulgard @Host_Account_1

Arent you lot on a break?

Feel free to elaborate btw

Other than that one quote